Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1001

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen and mr.Tools.

Please, add interpolation to KDJ.

Best regards.

Hello Air92, there is a interpolated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page34

mntiwana
mntiwana  

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded trigger lines (multi time frame works in a simpler in more accurate way) : triggerlines_mtf_2.mq4

bvgb
bvgb  

hi,

could you make that show arrows on chart every time COLOR 3 cross COLOR 2.

thank you very much

split15
split15  

could you please make an arrow on chart when yellow line (color 6) crosses every time over black line (color 5), up and down

thanx

William Snyder
William Snyder  
duke12:
hi,

could you make that show arrows on chart every time COLOR 3 cross COLOR 2.

thank you very much

Hi Duke12, made it a stand alone version with alerts and arrows.

Exciter135
Exciter135  

advanced_adx.mq4

Dear buddy coders,

Please help me make the attached indicator into multitimeframe indicator. I am really in need of it so much. I have been searching for it for months but not successful.

Thank you so much for your generosity.

Exciter135

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Exciter135:
advanced_adx.mq4

Dear buddy coders,

Please help me make the attached indicator into multitimeframe indicator. I am really in need of it so much. I have been searching for it for months but not successful.

Thank you so much for your generosity.

Exciter135

Exciter135

That is a simple adx that colors the ADX value depending n the crosses of +DI and -DI values. You can use any multi time frame ADX with the same results

split15
split15  
split15:
could you please make an arrow on chart when yellow line (color 6) crosses every time over black line (color 5), up and down thanx

so no one to help me, is it possible to do this?

Exciter135
Exciter135  
mladen:
Exciter135 That is a simple adx that colors the ADX value depending n the crosses of +DI and -DI values. You can use any multi time frame ADX with the same results

Dear mladen,

I am so glad you have responded to me. It is so familiar for me to read the advanced adx indi in the form as it is. I analyse the indi in action in a multitimeframe manner. I have to switch back and forth between different timeframes. It is sometime hard to keep the pattern of the indi in a timeframe in mind after switching to an another timeframe. So if you can, please do me a favor to make it into multitimeframe in the form as it is. Thank you mladen so much! Do hope you accept to help me on this.

Best regards,

Ecxiter135