Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 956

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:
ok, do you mind posting a 1 min chart with both indis, so i can have a rough understanding of the differences? thanks

engula

Did you try executing the indicator that you are referring to?

If yes, then you know what problems does it have. If you corrected them, then there is no difference

engula
engula  
engula:
ok, do you mind posting a 1 min chart with both indis, so i can have a rough understanding of the differences? thanks

the non-elite one does repaint?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:
the non-elite one does repaint?

engula

Please test the "non-elite" indicator

The version from the "various" thread does not repaint

engula
engula  
mladen:
engula

Please test the "non-elite" indicator

The version from the "various" thread does not repaint

i already did and refreshing the chart, my impression is that the non-elite does repaint. but that's just my visual impression.

what i don't know is, if the refreshed chart of the non-elite is the same of the elite one.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:
i already did and refreshing the chart, my impression is that the non-elite does repaint. but that's just my visual impression. what i don't know is, if the refreshed chart of the non-elite is the same of the elite one.

Please read my previous 2 posts (all is explained in those 2 posts) : those two indicators are not the same any more.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded. optimized and some possible issues with alerts resolved of trend rsi indicator : trendrsi_v3.02_mtfamp_alerts.mq4

rplust
rplust  

Hi, I'm wondering whether this Indicator could be adjusted to have a parameter setting like any other MTF. This version requires a separate instance of the Indicator for every currrent TF to be able to adjust it accordingly. In MLadens MTF's I can just program those to plot automatically 1,2,3,4...TF's higher to any current TF.

lwilliamsband.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
Hi, I'm wondering whether this Indicator could be adjusted to have a parameter setting like any other MTF. This version requires a separate instance of the Indicator for every currrent TF to be able to adjust it accordingly. In MLadens MTF's I can just program those to plot automatically 1,2,3,4...TF's higher to any current TF. lwilliamsband.mq4

It looks like it has to be rewritten thoroughly for that

rplust
rplust  
mladen:
It looks like it has to be rewritten thoroughly for that

Thank you for your feedback, mLaden. I had this Indicator on my chart the whole day and it's pretty good for S/R. So my question is, could any coder here do that or is it too much work?

split15
split15  

could someone please make this to MTF

thanx

Files: