Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 957

I'm struggling with MTF stochastic cross alert. When it crosses it pops up the alert (correctly) but when it recrosses on the same candle, the alert does not update.

Is there a MTF that uses levels to create the alert? Hopefully this will avoid more of the false alerts.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
I'm struggling with MTF stochastic cross alert. When it crosses it pops up the alert (correctly) but when it recrosses on the same candle, the alert does not update.

Is there a MTF that uses levels to create the alert? Hopefully this will avoid more of the false alerts.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

As I explained : that is due to the nature of multi time frame. It is supposed to work so (whoever wrote those multi time frame crosses - upper time frame bar is the criteria, not the chart bar)

Corrected some issues with the mtf in this indicator.

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tool

Could you help me to change this indicator into MTF version

Thank you very much for your help

Files:
indexes_v7l.mq4  20 kb

could someone make this to MTF

thanx

Files:

mladen or mr tools,

could you make on this RSX indicator that shows arrows on chart when this line cross 50?

best regards

duke12:
mladen or mr tools,

could you make on this RSX indicator that shows arrows on chart when this line cross 50?

best regards

duke

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download rsx nrp mtf + arrows + alerts nmc.mq4

can you add it ID for change name

i want put it same indicator on chart like this

mladen:
Upgraded non-repainting multi time frame version of super trend (with some options specific for the new metatrader 4) : supertrend_nrp_new_mtf_2.mq4

Hey Mladen,

A histo of this version is much appreciated

Thanks

SKC

skc321:
Hey Mladen,

A histo of this version is much appreciated

Thanks

SKC

SKC, this would be the histo version.

Reason: