Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 957

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
split15:
could someone please make this to MTF thanx

split15

You could use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download RSI_DynamicZone_RSI_BzFLBL_mtf_nmc.mq4

Bands multipliers are not the same, but you can change it easily : either change 1.3185 or 0.382 in the code with 1 (that is the default value in for K multiplier in the indicator you posted) and they will be the same

George
George  

I'm struggling with MTF stochastic cross alert. When it crosses it pops up the alert (correctly) but when it recrosses on the same candle, the alert does not update.

Is there a MTF that uses levels to create the alert? Hopefully this will avoid more of the false alerts.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TEAMTRADER:
I'm struggling with MTF stochastic cross alert. When it crosses it pops up the alert (correctly) but when it recrosses on the same candle, the alert does not update.

Is there a MTF that uses levels to create the alert? Hopefully this will avoid more of the false alerts.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

As I explained : that is due to the nature of multi time frame. It is supposed to work so (whoever wrote those multi time frame crosses - upper time frame bar is the criteria, not the chart bar)

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Corrected some issues with the mtf in this indicator.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded ("modernized"), shorter code and easier to use, trend envelopes (multi time frame version with alerts) : TrendEnvelopes_ mtf alerts 1.01.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Same "modernizing", shortening and simplifying job done with the trend detection index (tdi) : Trend Detection Index_mtf 1.01.mq4

bobbie
bobbie  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tool

Could you help me to change this indicator into MTF version

Thank you very much for your help

Files:
split15
split15  

could someone make this to MTF

thanx

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
split15:
could someone make this to MTF thanx

split15

Here you go : IchimokuHisto_v1.2 mtf.mq4

bvgb
bvgb  

mladen or mr tools,

could you make on this RSX indicator that shows arrows on chart when this line cross 50?

best regards