Low and High indicator - page 2

But is it possible that it would move with the time. Explain it will show in 9:15 high and lows from 8:15

we`ve all asked for your system and you`re not kind enough to say yes or no, just asked for help in your indicator, not paying attention to anything else.

cami:
we`ve all asked for your system and you`re not kind enough to say yes or no, just asked for help in your indicator, not paying attention to anything else.

All in right time

HI/LOW indicator

jyrik:
Hello I am looking an indicator what will show highs and lows of 1 hour. I have some decent results on trading based on highs and lows.

Try this i have modified a Daily HI/LOW indicator to show Hourly HI/LOW's this should work for you best on the M1 & M5 timeframes

cja

Now has Hourly High Low figures

Indicator removed as not needed

Files:
hl.gif  30 kb

Indicators

majlisb:
It's better to sat your strategy to avoid any misunderstanding , other can help you in making indicator and . . .

Well i have tried but you keep adding other conditions so i must get on with other peoples indicators that have clear instructions and trading ideas behind them, i hope you find what you are looking for

Good Luck

cja

jyrik:
But is it possible that it would move with the time. Explain it will show in 9:15 high and lows from 8:15

It's better to say your strategy to avoid any misunderstanding , other can help you in making indicator and . . .

cja:
Well i have tried but you keep adding other conditions so i must get on with other peoples indicators that have clear instructions and trading ideas behind them, i hope you find what you are looking for

Good Luck

cja

HI Cja and Majlisb, I agree with you,too. Cja it's time to say your are noy only a good prgrammer your are a artist ,too, Thanks for yout beautiful colors and designs,

I did a manual test with his results and I found he uses martingale strategy, becoz he add to his position many time in opposite direction, maybe it 's a good strategy but I guess it's very risky too,,

regards

I am not using any martingale strategy .

fotovat:
HI Cja and Majlisb, I agree with you,too. Cja it's time to say your are noy only a good prgrammer your are a artist ,too, Thanks for yout beautiful colors and designs,

I did a manual test with his results and I found he uses martingale strategy, becoz he add to his position many time in opposite direction, maybe it 's a good strategy but I guess it's very risky too,,

regards

Agree with you , thanks!

jyrik:
Yes this is what I want I want that it would show 60 minutes biggest Ask price and 60 minutes lowest Bid price.

Have recoded indicator to show just the current hour and the previous hour,

the previous hour can be deleted if required, you will have the option of coloured rectangles or lines, will test it when the market opens and post it later on.

cja

Tested OK i hope this will do what you want

hourly_hi_lo.mq4

Files:
hi1.gif  45 kb
hi2.gif  44 kb
hi3.gif  47 kb
hi4.gif  40 kb
Reason: