Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 905

Hello Mr Tools And Mladen,

Have these atachd ben mde MTf already . If not could you d us the honours.

Much appreciated.

ciao

chery coke

I can not find a plain TMA MFT indicator. The one I have will not compile, maybe someone here has one.

alpine4133:
I can not find a plain TMA MFT indicator. The one I have will not compile, maybe someone here has one.

Alpine4133, have this one.

Files:
tma_nrp.png  51 kb

candyman752:

Much appreciated.

ciao

chery coke

The latest T3 Stochastic that is made mtf can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page441

candyman752:

Much appreciated.

ciao

chery coke

Mtf version of Squeezed T3 can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

kalawe:
Thanks mrtools.

I had question:

why this mtf is not work if :

iam attach on H1 TM with M5 setting on indicator , this alaways give me H1 (current TM) ,not M5 on H1 TM chart.

In other word is : i cannot using "lower TM setting" on "higher TM".

kalawe

You can not show lower time frame data on that type of indicators.

Imagine this : you have 12 5 minute bars that belong to 1 1 hour bar. Which of those 12 5 minute vars should be used to display 5 minute values? And why the other 11 should not be used? It s simply a case where you do not have space enough to show all the lower time frame data

mrtools:
Kalawe, added mtf.

Thanks mrtools.

I had question:

why this mtf is not work if :

iam attach on H1 TM with M5 setting on indicator , this alaways give me H1 (current TM) ,not M5 on H1 TM chart.

In other word is : i cannot using "lower TM setting" on "higher TM".

I want to see H1 on m5 TM perfective.

Files:
m5.jpg  179 kb

mladen:
kalawe

You can not show lower time frame data on that type of indicators.

Imagine this : you have 12 5 minute bars that belong to 1 1 hour bar. Which of those 12 5 minute vars should be used to display 5 minute values? And why the other 11 should not be used? It s simply a case where you do not have space enough to show all the lower time frame data

thanks Mladen.

Hi,

I don't know where my post from yesterday disappeared to. My question was, could you please, if possible, make an Oscillator version (like the HA on the attached pic) of this MTF Indicator. Thank you!

simplebars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Hey TeamExtraordinaire

Is there a MTF version of a multiple EMA xover system? Thanks

ahhh. found one

ma_crosses_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: