Range Indicators - page 5

Hi coders

Please just give it a try..in the end of it you will not regret..

News indi

ahmedazizelias:
Hi coders Please just give it a try..in the end of it you will not regret..

I have no idea how to access the information that you require for these alterations to this indicator. I suggest you ask the original programmer of this indicator to see if they can help you.

Good Luck cja

Thank you CJA

cja:
I have no idea how to access the information that you require for these alterations to this indicator. I suggest you ask the original programmer of this indicator to see if they can help you. Good Luck cja

Thank you CJA

So,may i ask you to re-direct me to find the original programmer if you please?

What do you think about the idea in general?is it possible to do it ?because i register for one news softwear (in arabic language) and it does say this information befor the news come up and then when the news occured the softwear says the analisis and approxmitly estimated moves in pips sometimes...so,the idea was just to repaint those informations in the chart directly and hve the plan of the trading week...

what do you think?

News software is well developed on our forum with indicators, EAs, Signal indicators, SignalSender indicators etc.

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Main developers are forexts and Igorad.

As to language ... English is official language for our forum. Besides, some people are native with russian and spanish ...any other languages ... arabic as well ...

We (all the members of forex-tsd forum) are international team ... so ...

Just the english language.

newdigital:
News software is well developed on our forum with indicators, EAs, Signal indicators, SignalSender indicators etc.

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Main developers are forexts and Igorad.

As to language ...English is official language for our forum. Besides, some people are native with russian and spanish ...any other languages ... arabic as well ...

We (all the members of forex-tsd forum) are international team ... so ...

Just the english language.

Thanks NewDigital for ur re-directing me to that link...

I would like to clear this one:"English is official language for our forum"

of course you are very right and i am very aware of that..

Well,i carefully searched the whole link and i could not find what i was saying ,ONLY I FOUND THE LINK TO ONE CALENDER ALREADY DOING WHAT I WANT....

The live is better now ,BUT IT WILL BE THE BEST IF SOMEBODY DECIED TO SPEND SOMETIME TO CONVERT THIS INFORMATION TO AN INDICATOR WHICH APPEAR ON THE CHART DIRECTLY...

I ALREADY "HIGH LIGHT" THE NEEDED INFORMATION IN THREE BOXES ON THE ATTACHED SNAPSHOT...

I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU TELL ME THAT SOMEBODY DID IT ALREADY...I WISH TO HAVE IT

Files:
55555.gif  35 kb

Link to our forex-tsd forum calendar indicators showing the news on the chart) is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176404

Link to our forum thread about forex-factory calendar indicator (doing the same thing) is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176404

Hi newmont,

Great stuff, a request if it's ok, do you think you can add two more things in the indicator

Pips away from high = the value of bid - high

Pips away from low = th value of bid - low

This way there's a visual of which way the trend is headed

Thanks in advance.

Some good improvments to TSR-Daily

I have done some mods which i hope that people will find useful. I think that five days is enough for most people that trade on five minute and 1 hr charts. I find this a neater display to use, becauce i don't need the other info.

Files:

Looking for: Visual daily hi-low indicator

I've looked and looked but can't find what I'm looking for. I know it's out there somewhere.

I'm looking for an indicator that draws a line on the high and low for a particular day, so when I'm looking at the hourly chart there are lines that show the high and low for the previous day, the day before that, etc.

I hope I'm explaining myself correctly.

this sounds like what u want.

Files:
Reason: