Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 814

tomitom06:
Mladen, i have a request if possible. I want to see your latest 4tf XO mtf alerts in the same graphics. I mean,for example, on 5m chart i want to see m30 and h1 signals on graphic. (You know, we are seeing it under graphic with box lines.) Finally, 2tf XO mtf on graphic possible? Thank you very much.(P.s: I am sure that it is very easy for you but if not possible for your time forget it)

each tf, set their own BoxSize

very interesting

Dear Great Malden: I have to say that the changing and rewritting codes and all additions, make "advanced forecasting" indicator great one really Many Thanks

talaate:
Dear Great Malden: I have to say that the changing and rewritting codes and all additions, make "advanced forecasting" indicator great one really Many Thanks

And put it in advanced elite section because of name XD

tomitom06:
And put it in advanced elite section because of name XD

?

Why should it be in advanced section?

tomitom06:
Mladen, exactly i mean what you said. I want to see main trend(d1-h4) and part trends(m30-m15) on the same chart.(Not from box lines) Thanks!

A question : if each time frame should have a possibility to have all separate, why not using a "simple" version (not a 4 time frame) and attaching it to the chart in as many instances as it is needed (that way there would be no limitation at all)

mladen:
? Why should it be in advanced section?

very cattle! he thought it...

mladen:
Version of "advanced forecaster" with color changes added :

this indicator repaint...

fener1907:
this indicator repaint...

It does not

All the best

Version of "advanced forecaster" with color changes added : advanced_forecater_2.02_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
? Why should it be in advanced section?

It is joke Mladen, i meant, we need to pay for it. I stated at the past, what you are doing here incredible. Thank you again.(ps: we are waiting for your advanced prediction indy )

Reason: