Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 34

can anybody pls make the MTF of stochastic pls? i have serach over this thread but there's no stochastic... thx a lot!!!

Files:

carforum:
can anybody pls make the MTF of stochastic pls? i have serach over this thread but there's no stochastic... thx a lot!!!

if you go to the first post MTF set 2, has a mtf Stochastic in .

Mart

oh, it's in set 2... thx a lot!!! very very happy! thx

Just show data as text?

cja:
Here try this MACD it might be what you are after, I made this indicator because I got fed up having to jump from chart to chart to check what MACD was up to.

This indicator has adjustable MACD Factors for each time frame, if the MACD lines are too squashed up together pick the MACD timeframe that shows the largest movement and alter the MACD Factor on that timeframe in this example the M5 was altered from 2 to 4 this decreases the affect that this timeframe has on the others and effectively zooms in and balances the view.

Be aware that the Different MACD's are only accurate history wise if you are actually on the appropiate timeframe( ie M5 MACD on the M5 Chart ) however they do show real time right at the current price. If you are on the M15 time frame and M5 MACD shows it is about to cross up then that is exactly what is happening on the M5 Timeframe.This indiactor shows each of the MACD"s as they would look if you were on each of the individual charts.

cja

macd_mtf.mq4

The first screen shot shows the default settings for the MACD Factors

The second screenshot shows the same view except the M5 MACD Factor has been altered from 2 to 4

Hey CJA, I dont know if your still watching this post or not, but I think it would be soooo great if this indicator only showed the time frame (M1, M5, M15, M 60) and then in each column its correlating value, like so .....M1: -.2, M5:0, M15:.3, M60: .9 Since the historical isnt so accurate anyway, it wouldnt hurt performance AND it would be really easy on the eyes. Then, if you want...you could run the origional below it to see the correlation of the lines versus 0. I'll look at coding it that way this weekend, but to be honest, I dont know if Ill be able to do it.

Just a thought.

MTF ZeroLag MACD

Does anyone know of a MTF version of the ZeroLag MACD?

ceginsd:
Does anyone know of a MTF version of the ZeroLag MACD?

try this one

Files:

visual display alert ... Please

Hello everybody:

Could someone please put a visual display alert on the attached indicator when the lines change the color. Thanks in advance.

refresh issues

hi all,

anyone experiencing refresh issues?

i am not talking about the color change by the time the higher time bar closes.

it is more than that. color is changing in the earlier ones.

Vit

Hi all,

I attached Ind-NRTR , could anybody change to #MTF !

I will be very grateful

Best regards

Files:
ind-nrtr.mq4  7 kb

Chande Momentum Oscillator

Hi all:

Could one of you fine programmers change this to an mtf version?

Files:
cmo_v1.mq4  4 kb
Reason: