Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 67

deepdrunk:
Hi,

good idea about mtf indicators but i would like to see ADX daily on my lower time frame chart as i only respect ADX levels to confirm the trend.

For russian color HMA i tried to use regular indicator with 168 period (4hours =21 * 8) on my 30 min chart and i got smooted version of mtf_HMA russian.

Normal hma is with 21 period so for 4 hours it is 21*8 where 8 is from

240min/30min -my chart.

Any way this metod does not work with ADX(average directional movement)

so if someone could make it in MTF version please.I will try soon but i am still learning this crazy c++ with all of ;%#/][}//:' stupid syntax ..forget one ; and your code is junk...

Dont get me wrong,i use to make programs in assembler and i know why i did but using c++ for trading ....litle crazy but we dont have any other solution if we dont want to pay for Tradestation and easy language

best regards and good trading to all

I've been searching this thread, but haven't found that anyone has posted a Multiple TimeFrame ADX indicator. I believe that such an indicator could be quite useful for filtering the difference between ranging and trending prices.

mrtools:
Hi FXBabe

I have this one that draws horizontal lines

Regards

tools

hi mrtools!

can you explain me a little bit how it works?

thank you

mtf adx was in early posts (might be in zip)

jimven:
I've been searching this thread, but haven't found that anyone has posted a Multiple TimeFrame ADX indicator. I believe that such an indicator could be quite useful for filtering the difference between ranging and trending prices.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page34

adx smoozed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923/page4

ADXbarsSmd[cw].mq4

ADXbarsSmd[sw].mq4

ADXcrosses&sound.mq4

ADXcrosses.mq4

MTF_ADXbarsSmd[cw].mq4

MTF_ADXbarsSmd[sw].mq4

MTF_ADXcrossSig.mq4

Files:
mtf_adx.mq4  5 kb

Thank you very much! I'll have to play with them to see if I can figure them out and make any practical use of them. Especially the ADXcrosses (with the up & down arrows. I'm not quite sure what to make of that.

Blessings...

fxbs:

I don't know why, but the MTF version of ADX_WildersDMI_v1m froze my MetaTrader platform and it was extremely difficult to close it. When I got a chance, a compiled it with a timeframe of 240. It didn't freeze the platform, but nothing showed up in the window. The regular version works fine, however.

yaa, MTF_ADX_WildersDMI_v1m.mq4 a bit heavy, I tried to modify it, but it still heavy...

volume MTF

can anyone code a MTF for this volume indicator , thanks in advance

Files:
xpvolume.ex4  3 kb

FXBabe:
Hi,

Im looking for an indicator that draws horizontal lines very x pips, does anyone have an indicator like that??

Also, Im looking for an indicator that would give an overall direction of the trend. I currently use moving average but they lag too much. can anyone help? I trade on the 4h chart.

Thank you.

Regards

i use one called npiplines or is it piplines ?? . i'm not at home right now so happy searching, or if i remember i'll look tomorrow , ciao

OsMACD (MACD&OsMA); OsMA+ mtf OsMA coloredline

Files:
Reason: