Golden Eagle Ea

HERE IT IS.CHECK THE RESULTS OF BACKTESTING.THESE ARE VERY INTERESTING,BUT I THINK,IT HAD A MISTAKE.MAY BE,ANYBODY WILL TEST IT?BEST TIME FRAMES ARE H1 ON EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Files:
statement.rar  17 kb
expert.rar  4 kb

Hi,

I'm running this EA ,but why it's don't running backtest in my plataform?

can you post MQ4 file?EX4 is crap!

Regards

MFX

MFX:
Hi,

Regards

MFX

Its strange.It works to me without mq4 file.Look also at my statement/May be,it has middling error?

profisharm:
Its strange.It works to me without mq4 file.Look also at my statement/May be,it has middling error?

I see your statement,but don't work in my backtest.

The EA loaded Successfully...don't have any problem

In this attachment you may see backtesting on GBPUSD H1 (great results).Is it error?

Files:
test.rar  38 kb

It's don't running backtest and don't open any trade in my computer. I have 4 computers and 25 plataforms from differents brokers running...

If you post MQ4 file we are testing to you ok!?

Regards.

MFX

profisharm:
HERE IT IS.CHECK THE RESULTS OF BACKTESTING.THESE ARE VERY INTERESTING,BUT I THINK,IT HAD A MISTAKE.MAY BE,ANYBODY WILL TEST IT?BEST TIME FRAMES ARE H1 ON EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Ha Ha, you have 59% model quality (right top corner of your report) and you get all itchy about not posting the mq4?

I am actually to tired for this but I want to be fair and explain this:

Why is Dataquality important for the evaluation of backtesting results?

If you have less then 90% model quality, you have "odd gaps" in the data. Sound like being just too fuzzy, eh? No, its more. Imagine you put up a trade with SL, TP and a nice entry Price. At the moment where in real life the SL and/or the TP would hit it, or maybe just the exit signal you have a gap in the data. So the backtester does, what it can do. It pretends that there is no gap. So a long trade which started at 1.25, and hit every SL way down to 1.10 and went back again to 1.35, giving you all kind of exit long signals and enter short signals, gets thus simplified to 1.25 -> 1.35 didnt even see a SL => voila you made a great gain, which never actually happened.

(Damn thats a lengthy explanation I admit).

What I want to say, when you have a gap in your data, you can consider greatest crap being the alchemy of forex trading, or - even worse - oversee a great system, because your dumb data, does not correspond with it.

So give youself a chance, check you model quality. I am Mr. Backtest and I have spend hours just get the data for the 4 majors with 90% model quality back to june 2004, so why should you get itchy about a backtest with 60% model quality????

MFX:
Hi,

Regards

MFX

I think this is the original file in MQL(MT3) - I have no idea why this person should post an EX4 of a conversion which he/she may have done, as he/she got the EA as someone was kind enough to share the sourcefile in the first place!

I will seek to convert it to MQ4 later today and post it here

Files:

treberk:
I think this is the original file in MQL(MT3) - I have no idea why this person should post an EX4 of a conversion which he/she may have done, as he/she got the EA as someone was kind enough to share the sourcefile in the first place! I will seek to convert it to MQ4 later today and post it here

Thank You treberk,but can you post this "I_XO_A_H" indicator?

It's used in the iCustom mode for this EA.

Regards

MFX

Kasmodiah,I know it.Backtests quality is the main problem i post this expert here.That is why i did it.If you can to test this expert with 90 % on eurusd h1,i`ll be glad to send you mq4 file on e-mail.This is a commercial system and it costs 200 EUR in russian forex-shops.

Yesterday i had 15 pips profit on eurusd from this system.I dont know,may be,it is a fortune&

MFX:
Thank You treberk,but can you post this "I_XO_A_H" indicator?

It's used in the iCustom mode for this EA.

Regards

MFX

Attached.

But for MT4 only.

Files:
i_xo_a_h.mq4  3 kb
Reason: