[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 5

Help to remake Expert Advisor.

1.I want the SELL and BUY lines to be main lines for opening deals (only one deal was opened in one or another side, if the opposite deal was opened it was closed) and not to disappear from the chart when an order was opened.

And intermediate lines can be removed.

Files:
11111.mq4  7 kb

rigonich:

Sometimes I also have it as text, but most often as a link or code, so I copy it first into any of my programs, then cut it out and paste it as plain text.Maybe it's some kind of browser glitch? I'll try it in other browsers tomorrow.

I've got CROWM if anything...

Hello.

I made an EA which modifies orders (sets stops, moves them to breakeven and trawls). Everything is fine, but I often get a situation where at StopLoss modification of an order (trawl) this order is closed by a previously set TakePrifit, and the EA constantly generates errors #0, #2 or #3. Can you please tell me if this is normal? Should I leave everything as it is (this is the only problem, in general)? Or have I made a mistake somewhere? If there is still a mistake - please give me an idea where I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance for answers.

Is there any way to make double-entry type sums in the alerts rounded up so there aren't so many zeros after the decimal point?

Chiripaha:
Is there any way to make double-value type alerts round up and not have so many zeros after the decimal point?

string DoubleToStr( double value, int digits)

Chiripaha:
Is there any way to make the DoubleToStr(3.35354573) type sums in the alert rounded up and not have so many zeros after the decimal point?

Alert(DoubleToStr(3.123545873,4));

: )))))) Thank you!

lottamer:
I repent......
I can give you an excuse. Like, I declared int, not to bother with normalization of doublets, I just forgot to add a multiplier :))
But when I finished it, everything will work fine. Those who wish may check it.

int MA = iMA(NULL,0,FastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)/Point;

The help states that numeric arrays are sorted by the first dimension. The example shows a one-dimensional array. Can multidimensional arrays be sorted?

That is, is it possible to sort, for example, a two-dimensional array by the first dimension for one index value of the second dimension?

Please help who can...

Question on page 4

Reason: