Safe, profitable and exciting forex - page 4

Started a series of EAs. After trying many variants of the TS, I settled on this one, which will run daily with a $1 deposit:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Started a series of EAs. After trying many variants of the TS, I settled on this one, which will run daily with a $1 deposit:

Will you monitor it in Signals? The tester is not very interesting

In my opinion, although respectedYousufkhodja Sultonov always talks about the economic side of the market, but this time he just decided to play roulette))

there is nothing left, due to the unpredictability of markets

Alexander Bereznyak:
There's nothing left, because the markets are unpredictable.
You're wrong ... You can see for yourself what's going on in the signals. It turns out someone can do it ...

Movlat Baghiyev:
In my opinion, although respectedYousufkhodja Sultonov always talks about the economic side of the market, but this time he has just decided to play roulette))

Using a small virtual example, you can see that, this economic feasibility or roulette:

1. Let's say that, we have $1000 and decide to run 1 EA on a dollar account;

2. Calculate the lot L based on the maximum drawdown of $ 38.51, as seen in the results of the tester, we can afford L=0.26 (with max drawdown will be $ 1001);

3. Run the tester and get 2844 $ net profit from 01 08 14g. to date;

4. According to statistics, in the "komikaze" variant every 10th EA survives, and by the end of the term survive 100 out of 1000 EAs

5. Since they have different lifetime, take the middle of 02 01 2015 and find that each of the Advisors will earn $ 109 (by the tester) and eventually 10900 and have 100 fully working Advisors in the future, as each of them leave $ 40 deposit. Net profit = 10900 - 4000 = 6900 $.

6. As a result, we have a profit, comparable to one EA of $1000, and 100 potentially earning EAs!

Now, please tell me, is this way of thinking dictated by economic feasibility or roulette? True, the calculations are highly exaggerated, but this has little effect on the final conclusions.

Minus: Councillors will die or survive very unevenly;

Plus: It is possible to get a small amount of money.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Will you be monitoring in Signals? Because the tester isn't very interesting.
There will be no links to them here per forum rules. There will be no public discussion of their work either. Except perhaps to report how many advisors have died and survived since the start of the campaign. The main purpose of the event - to popularize safe Forex, especially for beginners and inexperienced traders, if possible.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
There will be no links to them here according to forum rules. There will be no public discussion of their work either. Except perhaps to report how many advisors have died and how many have survived since the start of the campaign. The main purpose of the event - to popularize safe Forex, especially for beginners and inexperienced traders, if possible.

Why the links, you will have them in your profile, we will find them and see for ourselves.

How many have survived is uninteresting in words.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why the links, you will have them in your profile, we will find them and see for ourselves.

How many have survived is uninteresting in words

In order to eliminate manual intervention in their work, I am placing the EAs on the UPU, and I will monitor their work using the investment password from the single terminal.

Did I understand correctly that the idea is that every day we open one lot with fixed stops?

The ATS itself is not known to us, but it only decides whether to sell or buy?

Reason: