Coding help - page 181

Hi mladen,

i has your rsi of macd, could you help add back the normal signal line of normal macd and then also has rsi of it embedded within the same this indicator? i mean has both rsi of macd and rsi of its signal line within same indicator. Thanks a lot.

Files:

Hello Guys, i need some help.

I'm building a EA that enters short in the close of a candle if that candle has more than X pips UP (Close-Open), and im using TP and SL, here's my order code:

_Open_Position = OrderSend(Symbol(),1,1,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID),0,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)+MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)*Loss,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)-MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)*Gain,"",__STRATEGY_MAGIC + 0)>=0;

But the system isn't taking short position at the close of the candle, the position is opening when the condition of candle variation are made

Sorry the bad english..

Thanks

Guinsanity:
Hello Guys, i need some help.

I'm building a EA that enters short in the close of a candle if that candle has more than X pips UP (Close-Open), and im using TP and SL, here's my order code:

But the system isn't taking short position at the close of the candle, the position is opening when the condition of candle variation are made

Sorry the bad english..

Thanks

Guinsanity

From that code it is not visible how you decide when to enter a position (that code is just a position opening function that is done when previous checks are already done). Check the part that "decides" when to enter (open) a new position

Sorry man, heres my full code:

test_6.mq4

Files:
test_6.mq4  2 kb

Guinsanity:
Sorry man, heres my full code: test_6.mq4

Try changing this line :

if(_Cond && !__isExist(0))

[/PHP]

to this :

[PHP]if(_Cond && !__isExist(0) && Volume[0]<10)

What it will do is that Volume[0]<10 will allow new order opening only in the first 10 ticks of a new bar. You can set that value to some other (smaller) value but it would be best not to use 1 (in some cases that would cause a failure to open a new order on a new bar)

Sorry but isn't work man.

I make some modifications in the code below:

test_7.mq4

Here's the setup:

Short in the close of the candle 0 if his variation (Close-open) is more than X% (im using 0.0008%, don't know if it works in metatrader)

TP and SL will be optimized.

Files:
test_7.mq4  2 kb

Hi mladen,

i try to make the attach ones, they has display now, but don't know any inherent syntax problem or errors, could you kindly check for its syntax correctness/problems, also do we need bracket every buffers inside {....} in each calculation equation? they mainly different in the counting and loop direction, which is better and sure non repaint backwards? thanks for advice and checking.

Files:

Hai Mladen..

Could you change the formula of MTF calculation this indicator

I wish to use non standard time frame as a source for multi timeframe because i trade on offline renko bar chart

Thank you..

Files:

please i need an arrow to be plotted on the chart when when 5 indicators align either to the up or down side.

i want to use the :

CCI

MACD

STOCHASTIC

MOMENTUM

AND MA

PLEASE WHO WILL HELP ME, the arrow should point up if they all align to the up side and down whenever they align to the down side.

i saw an indicator (zmfx) that looks like it but different in the sense that all the indicators are shown on the right side of the chart .

i don't want the indicators to appear on the chart only the arrow should appear whenever they align.

i want to also choose if i want all 5 aligned or only a given number of them per time.

pls help

bayuveneo:
Hai Mladen..

Could you change the formula of MTF calculation this indicator

I wish to use non standard time frame as a source for multi timeframe because i trade on offline renko bar chart

Thank you..

Comment out the line at the end of the indicator that goes like this :

if (tf<Period() && tf!=0) tf=Period();

(place "//" at the begining of the line). But in my opinion it will not work. Renko charts are not time bound and I doubt that there is a normal way how could the be used in a multi time frame mode

Reason: