The work of robots on the real. Why people are disappointed - page 7

tol64:

I can't even imagine how to write a news robot. It's a unique case every time. It's good of course that they tried to implement it, but personally I would have said it was rubbish in the beginning. ))

In fact, there is nothing difficult. I can tell you

Vladix:
It's really not that complicated. I can tell you.
Vladimir, I've been waiting for your version for exactly as long as you said it a while ago. But then you disappeared for a long time. And somehow you miraculously reappeared just when it was mentioned. )))

Vladix:
Actually, it is not that hard. I can tell you about it.
tol64:

I can't even imagine how to write a news robot. It's a unique case every time. It's good of course that they tried to implement it, but personally I would have said it was rubbish in the beginning. ))

I think that fundamental and economic analysis is a good addition to trading strategy if trading manually. But of course the news alone will not get you far. It is only an addition to everything else.

Nothing prevents making money by scalping also with fundamental analysis. ;)

I meant making a forecast for the coming news and entering it into the trading robot, like if the news are like this, we buy, otherwise we sell. I have made this set in the form of simple database in SQL Server Compact 4.0 and shell program, and the news itself was just parse from forexfactory. The robot read the data from the database and worked out the forecast. But success was not very good, I repeat. The manual mode was much better in this trader. As a result we created a kind of semi-automatic trading robot to help us in trading.

About scalping, I came up with this comparison a long time ago. A scalper is like a small fish that swims next to a shark, copying its movements (watch Discovery, etc.). And snatches crumbs from its prey. The movement of the shark can be predicted for a short time, for a long time it is impossible. And fundamental analysis, it's an even 33 orders of magnitude longer time frame. Like, if the Gulf Stream changes current in 100 years, the sharks will move south in droves. So why the little fish need this global information? ))

VDev:

It was meant that a person himself makes a forecast for the coming news and enters it into the robot, like, if the news is like this, then we buy, otherwise we sell. I made this set in the form of a simple database on SQL Server Compact 4.0 and a shell programme, and the news itself was just parsed from forexfactory. The robot read the data from the database and worked out the forecast. But success was not very good, I repeat. The manual mode was much better in this trader. As a result they made some kind of semi-automatic trading assistant.

About scalping, I came up with this comparison a long time ago. Scalper is like a little fish that swims next to a shark, repeating its movements (watch Discovery, etc.). And snatches crumbs from its prey. The movement of the shark can be predicted for a short time, for a long time it is impossible. And fundamental analysis, it's an even 33 orders of magnitude longer time frame. Like, if the Gulf Stream changes current in 100 years, the sharks will move south in droves. So why the little fish need this global information? ))

That's what I'm talking about. Everything else is superfluous. Exactly the way you analyse yourself is very difficult to programme. There are so many conditions. In the end, you just get exhausted and spit on it. Which is exactly what you have done with respect to full automation. ))

The maximum you can do is to try to identify some groups of the most important news with a significant difference from the predicted values. And all this for a momentary/secondary attempt of making a profit. Not interesting. I think that your friend, a successful trader, uses a much more interesting method.

For example, look at the list of news for today. On EUR from 07.00 to 12.00 a lot of news should be released. As each news item is published, we can see that the indicators for the EUR are negative, but the EURUSD is increasing. What is your conclusion? Where should we consider a sell trade? ;) Here we should keep in mind that not only a fundamental analysis of one currency should be performed. You also need to perform a multicurrency analysis. I did not write only about fundamental analysis in this post. ;)

Nobody prevents you from scalping to the shark's movement, starting from the fundamental analysis, too.

That's it, I'm ending here. This is too much. Whoever needs to dive deeper into all this. Fish. )))

My robot does the opposite: it enters a waiting state from 5 to 10 minutes before and after the news, depending on its importance, and then trades as usual.

The order does not open when there is news, but the drawdown and profit are checked.

Petros:

My robot does the opposite: it enters a waiting state from 5 to 10 minutes before and after the news, depending on its importance, and then trades as usual.

The order does not open when there is news, but the drawdown and profit are checked.

cool robot naaka. :о))

VDev:

About scalping, I came up with this comparison a long time ago. A scalper is like a small fish that swims alongside a shark, copying its movements (watch Discovery, etc.). And snatches crumbs from its prey. A shark's movements can be predicted for a short time, but not for a long time.

Great description! Even I couldn't stand it))

Any robot will knowingly trade at a loss, because at different times the market changes its behaviour, and a robot is a robot. Of course, sometimes you can use automated trading, but you need to have manual confirmation of signals. Many people think that if the trading history of an EA is positive and has very good characteristics, you should take it and try it, but this is not always correct, EAs are tested on redrawn indicators, which adjust to the market, so we should not talk about profitability

Joni4404:
Any robot will knowingly trade at a loss, because at different times the market changes its behaviour, and a robot is a robot. Of course, sometimes you can use automated trading, but you need to have manual confirmation of signals. Many think that if the trading history of an EA is positive and has very good characteristics, you should take it and try it, but this is not always true, EAs are tested on redrawn indicators, which adjust to the market, so we should not talk about profitability
robot is a robot, but only black ...)

one sees only elliotic wave calculation in robots, you think that all of them are based on redrawing indicators. Whether they work in the market or not is a different question, but if you trade with handles and know how to accurately detect changes in market behavior, the same can be done by a robot if you can formalize your rules, and if you can't then you trade at random, you don't have the exact rules and you have a black box in your head). a lot of other shit...

so don't jump to conclusions...

once again, the analogy with autopilot, in my opinion the situation is exactly the same, taking off and landing is supervised and attended by the pilot - the flight can be carried out fully automatically and informed of abnormal situations

aviation is even ahead of the mainstream owls, but aviation has not yet reached 100% automation either

that's the reality now

the google car is developing again
Reason: