Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1190

mntiwana:
Man,are you looking and searching for same in results,or you required some thing better than you insisting about,i guess you needs some more time and learning for to know what is best for trading,mostly peoples always stuck on their saying rather than try to pick some thing good.

i'm using the one uploaded, what else can i say,

if for some reason is not possible to be done please inform me about it

thanks again

Xronos__:

i'm using the one uploaded, what else can i say,

if for some reason is not possible to be done please inform me about it

thanks again

It is informed that nobody interested with old,repainting indicator when far best than that are already presents here.

mntiwana:
It is informed that nobody interested with old,repainting indicator when far best than that are already presents here.
the uploaded ind is not a repainter!!!

Xronos__:

which one,since we talked about numerous ones

and i comments in my previous post about your xpma

mntiwana:

which one,since we talked about numerous ones

and i comments in my previous post about your xpma

get some rest man i think you are tired : )

here is my request ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page788 )

xpma is from user  sucgels

Xronos__:

get some rest man i think you are tired : )

here is my request ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page788 )

xpma is from user  sucgels

Man, you are right,that one of MLADENs version never repaints,so what is question for now,you really make me confused by emerging with that poster

Xronos__:

Why do you think that "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" will change anything? When it comes to code, it is not how loud a "statement" is, but what the code does (and, unlike people, the code can not tell the non-truth).

Here is one example :

Check it in run-time and you (and everybody else) shall see that too. Multiple color lines MUST be coded differently if repainting is to be avoided. That indicator does the color display in a way that was used long time ago and that was a primary cause for a lot of repainting indicators that are floating around. All the best

mladen:

Why do you think that "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" will change anything? When it comes to code, it is not how loud a "statement" is, but what the code does (and, unlike people, the code can not tell the non-truth).

Here is one example :

Check it in run-time and you (and everybody else) shall see that too. Multiple color lines MUST be coded differently if repainting is to be avoided. That indicator does the color display in a way that was used long time ago and that was a primary cause for a lot of repainting indicators that are floating around. All the best

i didn't upload the xpma are you making fun on me or something? lol

here is the request again

[

Hello ,

healthy and lucky new year for all

(hope this is the corect place to post this request)

Is it posible the attached ind to be converted to mtf for mt4 and mt5 ?

]

Files:

Xronos__:

i didn't upload the xpma are you making fun on me or something? lol

here is the request again

[

Hello ,

healthy and lucky new year for all

(hope this is the corect place to post this request)

Is it posible the attached ind to be converted to mtf for mt4 and mt5 ?

]

Ooooops, my wrong ... it really was not you (but why did you open a new user account today)?

In any case it might help to any user trying the xpma (to avoid some possible trading decisions)

Reason: