Awesome awesome indicator

Hi guys,

Can some wizard change the settings of that marvelous indicator that we can change what ever MA we want to use, not just default?

Thanks Hermes

hermes:
Hi guys,

Can some wizard change the settings of that marvelous indicator that we can change what ever MA we want to use, not just default?

Thanks Hermes

Hi Hermes,

Can use any of the 4 types of ma with this version.

When I would know where you live I would kiss you! (of course French) Ha, ha, ha...

Thanks for the Christmas present.

Very promising indicator for trading Renko offline! For entries and exists.

Hermes

I am probably asking too much but that's my perfectionism sickness (Narcissism). If we could ad to this AO also alert on change of colors.

E.g. red color change to dark red color or via verse green color change to dark green color. The color changes all ways means reversals in trend (alarm after first dark bar closes).

Thanks Hermes

I just checked the indicator on chart. There is no possibility to change the MA's length only MaMethod is added, which is for 0-sma, 1-ema and so on... Not what I am looking for.

Anyway, thanks for trying.

Hermes

hermes:
I just checked the indicator on chart. There is no possibility to change the MA's length only MaMethod is added, which is for 0-sma, 1-ema and so on... Not what I am looking for.

Anyway, thanks for trying.

Hermes

It is due to the fact that by definition awesome oscillator is sma(5,median price)-sma(34,median price). Anyway, attaching the version in which you can change any parameter of any average

hermes:
I am probably asking too much but that's my perfectionism sickness (Narcissism). If we could ad to this AO also alert on change of colors.

E.g. red color change to dark red color or via verse green color change to dark green color. The color changes all ways means reversals in trend (alarm after first dark bar closes).

Thanks Hermes

Hermes, to add the alerts had to change the code a bit and added Mladen's changes as well. This version you can choose to have the coloring as the original cja's version(histogramonslope = true) or other 2 color version(histogramonslope = false). The alerts are for alerts on slope change,alerts on zero cross, or both.

Thank you guys, I don't know what I would do without you. That is what I mean, the flexibility to change the 5SMA and the 34SMA to any length because each Renko offline needs to test different MAs lengths to fit the pairs volatility.

You made the Awesome more handsome. I will test it after shopping for Christmas presents. There is nothing more stressful than shopping with the crowd! The same applies to Forex!

Thanks Hermes

This seems like a good indicator .. if you could include a screen shoot her to be more easily understood ..

ekiie:
This seems like a good indicator .. if you could include a screen shoot her to be more easily understood ..

Hello Ekiie, not sure if your asking me, but will give you my ideas on a way to trade it, one way would be to trade it on the slope of the awesome indicator, if in a down slope and less than zero then sell and if in up slope and greater than zero then buy, or just plain trading the slope no matter if awesome greater than or less than zero.

Files:
awesome.png  54 kb

I would combine it together. Look for color change and slope direction. I disregard the zero line because you would enter the trade mostly late.

Enter the trend on second (or third) color changed bar and for accuracy I mean H1, H4 and Daily TFs because too much noise downstairs!

The zero line entry would be proper for conservative entries.

Cheers Hermes

Reason: