Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1497

jmmn:
Does it repaint?  Thanks.   Jos
actually I cannot say if it repaints as I found this indicator yesterday
[Deleted]
Hi,Mladen

A question please.

Does anyone know if this indicator repaints itself or not?

hi mladen,

is this indi repaints?

hello everyone

 is it possible to add arrow and alert when line cross zero in this indicators thank u

Files:
sal:

hi mladen,

is this indi repaints?

It is using fractals. So, it works the same as fractals
nathan009:
Hi,Mladen

A question please.

Does anyone know if this indicator repaints itself or not?

Yes, it does
mladen:
It is using fractals. So, it works the same as fractals

Thanks very much...

Do have MA zero Gravity Histogram filter indicator or similiar..

Hello guys, I'm new on this forum and I was wondering if there's anyone who could change the color of this indi? to DimGray ?

thanks 

Files:
fx7stars:

Hello guys, I'm new on this forum and I was wondering if there's anyone who could change the color of this indi? to DimGray ?

thanks 

ex4 file can not be changed

hello everyone

 is it possible to add arrow and alert when line cross zero in this indicators thank u

 

Files:
GBPUSDM5.png  43 kb