Trend indicators - page 30

misi1
misi1  
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

In the iCustom() call you have one extra empty space (" ") and that is causing the problem. It is written this way now :

TT1=iCustom( NULL ,0,"Trend_Traffic_v4 ",High_Period_Comparison,FastEMA,SlowEMA, RedZone, SpeedZone,0,0);[/PHP]

and it should be this way (only the " " from the end of the indicator name was removed) :

[PHP]TT1=iCustom( NULL ,0,"Trend_Traffic_v4",High_Period_Comparison,FastEMA,SlowEMA, RedZone, SpeedZone,0,0);

attaching an example EA that gets the results with no problem

MISI1:
hi mladen!

thanks replication!

This is not the problem! problem cod -invalid index buffer-! error cod!

You know that the Trend_Traffic_v4 indicator it to be inserted in a EA robot?

the correct cod should.
Files:
_test_1.mq4 1 kb
misi1
misi1  

KING mladen!

THANKS!

functionate!

Pierre Veillette
Pierre Veillette  

Trend Indicator

Hello every body,I found this Fisher Correct One indicator and i would like to know if it is possible to modify it like an histogram indy and it should not be a repainter because of the "Correct One",if it repaint just forget my request y will find something else.

[*=1] It could look like SEFC084 or Cumulative momentum

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pierre63:
Hello every body,I found this Fisher Correct One indicator and i would like to know if it is possible to modify it like an histogram indy and it should not be a repainter because of the "Correct One",if it repaint just forget my request y will find something else.

[*=1] It could look like SEFC084 or Cumulative momentum

Use this one (it is made to work more efficiently) : it shows color changes when the vaue crosses zero level and is already a multi time frame indicator too

Pierre Veillette
Pierre Veillette  

Thank you MR.Mladen for the fast reply it is very apreciate and instructive

Pierre63

andreatrade
andreatrade  

Hi mladen,

I found very interesting the attached indicator ( Traders_Dinamic_Index_SSA_normalized_ep_sharp_VA).

Is it possible to code a MTF version in order to have ( for example ) painted on the 5 min TF the arrows relative to another time frame (ex 60 min arrow ) ?

Thanks in advance and my compliments for your great job on this forum ( I apologize for my bad english )

Andrea

tampa
tampa  

Trend signal indicator

morro
morro  
tampa:
Trend signal indicator

Does it repaint?

tampa
tampa  

Percentage crossover channel