Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1003

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

Thank you for the great work you do. May you please make this indicator into an MTF

regards

Files:

mladen:
eightball Here you go :

Mladen :

Did you post the right indicator, please check

talaate:
Mladen :

Did you post the right indicator, please check

Talaat E

Yes, it is a correct version

eightball:

Thank you for the great work you do. May you please make this indicator into an MTF

regards

Eightball, added mtf.

Files:

Eightball, added mtf.[/Q

Thank you very much Mr Tools

alpine4133:
I would really like to have the indicator converted to MTF. Or maybe it has already been done and you can help me find it.

leledc-ssrcforcefinalnorepaint.mq4

Thanks for your help

alpine4133

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Leledc-SsrcForce_Mtf_smooth.mq4Just enter "Leledc-SsrcForceFinalNoRepaint" in the "BaseIndi" parameter and it will work with that indicator

mladen:
alpine4133

Thank you very much I think this one will work fine. I really appreciate your help.

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Leledc-SsrcForce_Mtf_smooth.mq4Just enter "Leledc-SsrcForceFinalNoRepaint" in the "BaseIndi" parameter and it will work with that indicator

Sincerely

Gary

I do not know if it is possible to make this indicator multi time frame so I can have two copy of it on one chart. Right now I have to look at each time from to help me. Can you check this one out for me please?

Mega Trend is what my indicator is called, I do not know the original name but it is a Hull Moving Average I think.

mega_trend.mq4

Sincerely thanks for any help

Files:

would you please convert this to an MTF

Thank you.

Alekc:

would you please convert this to an MTF

Thank you.

Alekc

Here is the multi time frame version : ibs_rsi_cci_v4__alert_mtf.mq4