Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 963

NISMARA:
Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools, thank you for helping me with a lot of very useful indicator of this, but there is a little problem, can you give the option to show or eliminate the candle is now running, for example for daily periods shown just yesterday and the day before, not to this day, .. .Also applies to other TF, thanks ... sorry if english is not good .... best regard

Sorry, but why would it leave out the the current bar?

mladen:
Sorry, but why would it leave out the the current bar?

yes, because I only used the previous candle to be the benchmark, please help, I got indicator that I want, but there is no time frame H12 / 720 etc, ... thanks for the help ...

Files:

NISMARA:
yes, because I only used the previous candle to be the benchmark, please help, I got indicator that I want, but there is no time frame H12 / 720 etc, ... thanks for the help ...

Add this line :

if (startOfThisBar/(timeFrame/_Period)<1) continue;

at line 110 of that indicator and it will skip current bar

mladen:
Add this line :

if (startOfThisBar/(timeFrame/_Period)<1) continue;

at line 110 of that indicator and it will skip current bar

thanks mladen, but i realy dont understand about code. i want to make the current candle stay clear so i wouldn't disturb by the current candle movement.maybe my picture could explain what i mean, but still thanks for your attention....

NISMARA:
thanks mladen, but i realy dont understand about code. i want to make the current candle stay clear so i wouldn't disturb by the current candle movement.maybe my picture could explain what i mean, but still thanks for your attention....

If you take and copy that line of code and paste it to line 110 of the

"custom candle - any time frame 1.02" indicator (you can see the line numbers at the left of the source code) the result will be exactly what your are talking about

Hi, I have this T3 indicator that doesn't show mtf lines, something must be wrong. Could you please have a quick look to see what could be wrong??.... Many thanks....

Files:

jjventural:
Hi, I have this T3 indicator that doesn't show mtf lines, something must be wrong. Could you please have a quick look to see what could be wrong??.... Many thanks....

Even though it is a decompiled code, my recommendation is to forget it : what is sure that that indicator, even when it worked, was repainting. use some correctly coded non-repainting multi time frame version of T3

Thanks mladen, but where can I find any one similar???...

jjventural:
Thanks mladen, but where can I find any one similar???...

Check this one here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page72

Description how to use it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page16

Thank you.....

Reason: