Great little system

Hello,

I am a new trader in search of a less expensive alternative to the system I currently use. I am new to meta trader and currently a Trade station user. I lease a system based on volume that pin points entry and tells me when to exit. The system works well but by the time I get done paying for charts and the fee's to lease the system it is well over 1k a month so my first 100 pips go to the house.

Can any one tell me where to begin to get a feed that tracks volume accurately. The demo version of my charts dont seem to be very effective. My broker is Interbank and they have said that volume is not really available in FX because the market is not central like an equity market etc. Is this true? The system I use works great but I dont free like a trader and feel that if they can have a feed for volume then it must be out there some where.

All help is appreciated.

Hopefultrader

Files:
vp1example.jpg  56 kb

Your broker is right, forex is not centralized, so it seems there's no overall volume information. Volume data on your chart is order volume in interbank server, so each broker may have different volume data IMHO

Can you give us a link to the system web site so we can check it out.

hopefultrader:
Hello,

I am a new trader in search of a less expensive alternative to the system I currently use. I am new to meta trader and currently a Trade station user. I lease a system based on volume that pin points entry and tells me when to exit. The system works well but by the time I get done paying for charts and the fee's to lease the system it is well over 1k a month so my first 100 pips go to the house.

Can any one tell me where to begin to get a feed that tracks volume accurately. The demo version of my charts dont seem to be very effective. My broker is Interbank and they have said that volume is not really available in FX because the market is not central like an equity market etc. Is this true? The system I use works great but I dont free like a trader and feel that if they can have a feed for volume then it must be out there some where.

All help is appreciated.

Hopefultrader

Just post the tradestation indicators you use here and perhaps someone will convert them for you.

I don't understand with what do you mean, but you can ask it to every broker you want, I guess their answer won't be different. And if you do it, please share their answer to this forum

Sent you a PM, Hopefultrader.

just sent a private message to you, hopefulltrader. check it and reply soon. take care

regrads

gabroo

copy and paste the source code of the indicators. I'll convert it to MT4 if I can.

i don't know my opinion have information or not but i'am using On Balance Volume indicators northfinance and sts finance have good visual than alpari

If you plan on keeping your money you need to change broker...

jonnydenver69:
If you plan on keeping your money you need to change broker...

which one we must avoid ?

thanks

Reason: