Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 866

freemanov:
hey everyone is it posibe to cr8 indicator MTF like this one. The rule is if a swing S/R gets broken twice it gets canceled. im working on scalping strategy and it wud be very faster to see the results with indicator like that. i saw others simular but the lines dont extend to the end of the screan and it is very anoing ^^. If anione can code it or know indicator like this pls share. Thanx

Almost everything can be made multi time frame, but we need to know the rules of the "basic" indicator. So, what are the rules of the swing S/R?

mladen:
Almost everything can be made multi time frame, but we need to know the rules of the "basic" indicator. So, what are the rules of the swing S/R?

i was thinking if a sing poing s/r get croset once it can stil be a valid s/r but we still need the chart to be clean . so if it gets broken a second time we shud not use it anymore i show them braking ov s/r with 1 and 2 if u switch to lower time frame u can look for signals at this zones.

personali i fidn devergence or PA very good signals .

Files:

Mladen, i think this indicator does not repaint. But actually i want to ask real delay selection on settings. It is orginally false. What is the aim for true selection?

Best Regards

mladen:
Multi time frame fractals channel (just removed some warning so that nobody gets confused about it when it compiles) : mtf_fractalschannel_nmc.mq4 Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page14

tomitom06:
Mladen, i think this indicator does not repaint. But actually i want to ask real delay selection on settings. It is orginally false. What is the aim for true selection? Best Regards

tomitom06

As far as I see it is there to show the real bar (time) when the fractal was formed and new level has started and not where the fractal was drawn (if the real is set to false, it looks like the level has started earlier than it actually did)

mladen,

Would you be able to kindly make a "for EA" version of ATR? (Slope up = 1, and slope down = -1)

Best regards.

swingzz_horizontal.mq4 Hey i found s swing S/R indicator Can u make it MTF and extend the lines to the end of the screan ?^^

newtrader100:
mladen,

Would you be able to kindly make a "for EA" version of ATR? (Slope up = 1, and slope down = -1)

Best regards.

Why don't you simply use :

if (iATR(NULL,timeFrame,ATRPeriod,shift) > iATR(NULL,timeFrame,ATRPeriod,shift+1)) slope = 1; if (iATR(NULL,timeFrame,ATRPeriod,shift) < iATR(NULL,timeFrame,ATRPeriod,shift+1)) slope = -1;

mladen:
Why don't you simply use :
if (iATR(NULL,timeFrame,ATRPeriod,shift) > iATR(NULL,timeFrame,ATRPeriod,shift+1)) slope = 1; if (iATR(NULL,timeFrame,ATRPeriod,shift) < iATR(NULL,timeFrame,ATRPeriod,shift+1)) slope = -1;

Thank you for the quick reply.

Unfortunately I am hopeless at coding and the code might as well be Greek to me. (Opened up a previous "for EA" indicator and cannot successfully copy and paste the included code without numerous errors - no warnings, yay.)

I got 5 undeclared identifiers errors: Timeframe, ATRPeriod, Shift, Slope, Slope

If more appropriate, I can repost in the Elite section.

Thank you.

newtrader100:
Thank you for the quick reply.

Unfortunately I am hopeless at coding and the code might as well be Greek to me. (Opened up a previous "for EA" indicator and cannot successfully copy and paste the included code without numerous errors - no warnings, yay.)

I got 5 undeclared identifiers errors: Timeframe, ATRPeriod, Shift, Slope, Slope

If more appropriate, I can repost in the Elite section.

Thank you.

newtrader100

You can replace the timeFrame, ATRPeriod and shift with values you wish to use or with some parameters values

As of slope : declare it as int slope; or double slope; before those 2 lines of code and it will be OK

Thanks much.

Reason: