Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 794

Hello Guy's, please make this indicator mtf.

Thanks in advance

Files:

1211111.mq4help! MTF_version

Files:
1211111.mq4  4 kb

Mr. Mladen, good afternoon. Found your display, please add a beep and a pop-up window on a pair of signal when the arrow appears and when the intersection of the pink and blue lines. Sincerely Alexey.

Lexxodessa:
Mr. Mladen, good afternoon. Found your display, please add a beep and a pop-up window on a pair of signal when the arrow appears and when the intersection of the pink and blue lines. Sincerely Alexey.

Lexxodessa

I think that it is best that you read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page23 before using it in trading - almost all was explained in that post

hi mladen once again with new indicator i am here .. i always appreciate your work you are doing great .. can you add arrow on this indicator .. when its cross ..

Files:

Mr M

Mr T

I have a problem with an EA , Not too sure where to post it, so you can look at it

Thanks

rkhan1:
Mr M

Mr T

I have a problem with an EA , Not too sure where to post it, so you can look at it

Thanks

You can use this thread (for example) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Dear Mr. Tools,

Please, could you help convert this your fractal levels indicator to MTF?

You fixed alert to it earlier on the appearance of the gold dots.

Kindly convert it to MTF with option to insert more than one timeframe on a chart.

Thank you so much for all the efforts.

Okoli

Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr Tools,

Please, I am very sorry for asking too much.

Kindly help me also to convert the attached indicator to MTF with the option of inserting more than one timeframe on a chart.

I am really sorry for all the inconveniences.

Thank you so very much for the kind considerations.

Okoli

Files:

okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr Tools,

Please, I am very sorry for asking too much.

Kindly help me also to convert the attached indicator to MTF with the option of inserting more than one timeframe on a chart.

I am really sorry for all the inconveniences.

Thank you so very much for the kind considerations.

Okoli

Okoli

That indicator needs an indicator called i-CAi to work

Reason: