mladen:
secretcode Here you go : gann_hilo_activator_channel_mtf_nmc.mq4

Mladen

I really appreciate your time efforts and expertise

Thanks for all

secretcode

emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Great Coders, pls help to make this indicator mtf, nmc, arrows and alerts etc. Thanks in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:
Hello Great Coders, pls help to make this indicator mtf, nmc, arrows and alerts etc. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

That indicator repaints last 9 bars. Be careful how you use it

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated Hull variation slope : hull_variation_slope_nmc.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page244

jack4599
jack4599  

Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to make SmcC4scalper Candles in Multi time frame, if yes please make it .

Thanks and Regards

Jack

jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Can you please make and MTF indicators for the one attached below.

Regards

jack
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to make SmcC4scalper Candles in Multi time frame, if yes please make it .

Thanks and Regards

Jack

Jack

At a first glance it will need some rewriting to make it possible

Will see what can be done to simplify the whole thing and then it will probably be possible to make it multi time frame

emmany4
emmany4  
dean1star:
Here we go if poss mr Mladen it would be most appreciated to make it multi time frame.. thanks |Dean

Hello Mladen and MrTools, welldone for all the great works. Pls can you help to adjust the alert of this indicator to alert once until an opposite signal occurs even if an arrow shows up in the same direction. Thanks in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

emmany4
emmany4  
mrtools:
Hello Emmany4, Far as I 'm aware the indicators I referred to in the post responding to that post, do that.

Thanks MrTools, but the indicator you directed me to , is showing extra arrows more than this one, even with exact settings. i would appreciate if you can adjust the indicator or give me the setting that will match the indicator. Thanks in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx