hello to all

could any one make a indicator for showing m5 time frame volume on m1 

i have candle m5 to show on m1 but need similar for volume

could make it?

please help 

thanx very much 

Files:

mladen:
Than you shall have to check that all - since the code part you posted is not enough to conclude anything

mladen your intent for help me is enought for me. I already knew that, too much code. Sooner or later I´m sure to find most suitable solution, althought I will need a titanic effort....

Thanks for reading me and answer me. ;-)

HI COULD anybody fix this bug?

thanx very much

glosbe:

HI COULD anybody fix this bug?

thanx very much

Try using the attached indicator

thanx very much dear malden

god bless you

Dear friends,
I ask you a simple question. I ask the some to @mladen but he is too busy in forum. I dont want to take his time.

Here is question;

I use attached mtf indicator. Does it repaint "in H1 graph" when tf is "H4 indicator setting?"

Thank you very much...

Files:

oguz:
Dear friends,
I ask you a simple question. I ask the some to @mladen but he is too busy in forum. I dont want to take his time.

Here is question;

I use attached mtf indicator. Does it repaint "in H1 graph" when tf is "H4 indicator setting?"

Thank you very much...

I will repeat what already has been asked and answered a 1000s of times : any multi time frame indicator must update all the bars that belong to higher time frame still opened bar, That has been clarified a long, long time ago and that has never been considered (since it is not) a repainting.

Please, why should a question like that (a question that has been solved ages ago about how multi time frame stuff must work) should be posted at this forum again ?

hello mr mladen

coulde you fix this indicator mt4

its not update

thanx very much 

how can fix it?

glosbe:

how can fix it?

it cant be fixed without mq4 file ......
Reason: