Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 613

mladen:
Multi time frame RSX bars indicator

Multi time frame rsx bars updated to be new metatrader 4 compatible : rsx_bars_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
secretcode Here you go

Projection bands made new metatrader 4 compatible : projection_bands_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
"Only" one thing forgotten Here is a version that is compatible with the new metatrader 4 builds

mladen, thank you very much for the MTF IFT Stochastic. It works in my build 600 terminal now.

But I do not know why in the Experts tab, it logged that the called indicators loaded successfully and initialized and then load successfully again and again:

21:04:35 ift sochastic mtf EURUSD,M15: initialized

21:04:35 Custom indicator ift sochastic mtf EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully

21:04:38 Custom indicator ift sochastic mtf EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully

21:04:38 ift sochastic mtf EURUSD,M15: initialized

and so on

and I checked, the log file is 3 GB for today

for the big log file I overcome it with deleting it using batch file to restart terminal and delete the log files every several minutes or hours.

I have tried editing your indicator to be a single timeframe IFT Stochastic, but no success.

I want to check it, whether the single timeframe indicator will not behave like above.

mladen, could you please "un-MTF" it for me?

Thank you in advanced.

pokerstar:
mladen, thank you very much for the MTF IFT Stochastic. It works in my build 600 terminal now.

But I do not know why in the Experts tab, it logged that the called indicators loaded successfully and initialized and then load successfully again and again:

21:04:38 ift sochastic mtf EURUSD,M15: initialized

and so on

and I checked, the log file is 3 GB for today

for the big log file I overcome it with deleting it using batch file to restart terminal and delete the log files every several minutes or hours.

I have tried editing your indicator to be a single timeframe IFT Stochastic, but no success.

I want to check it, whether the single timeframe indicator will not behave like above.

mladen, could you please "un-MTF" it for me?

Thank you in advanced.

No idea why is it happening to you.

As far as I remember, there were some problems with earlier builds and multi time frame indicators, but they corrected it with later builds. Currently I am using build 614 and this is what I get (a completely normal multi time frame and regular version behavior) so you will probably have to wait for an upgrade since that error does not have anything to do with something in the code. You might try redownloading it and recompiling it (since I really see no problems at all in it)

PS: used the one from this post for testing https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page424

Files:

Thank you mladen, finally I found your single timeframe IFT stochastic in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page18

I have applied it and now the previous issue is gone.

Thanks for your indicators mladen, you're the man!

mladen:
secretcode

here is a multi time frame version of that indicator

Happy trading

Updated version compatible with the new metatrader 4 : rsx_nrp_v1_alerts_mtf_nmc.mq4

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf option in attached indicator ?

There is already mtf version available but this one have histo on middle line!

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

here is a multi time frame version of that indicator

Happy trading

PS: updated version compatible with the new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Borsenkater1969,

Made it mtf, but want to post this about it::::

disclaimer : centered triangular moving average recalculates last half cycle bars, and thus those bars are subject of changing

Indicator updated to be compatible with the new metatrader 4 builds : centered_tma_-_ma_cross_amp_alerts_histo_mtf_nmc.mq4

Börsenkater1969:
Hi all and Mladen,

can you make this Indi in MTF?

Thanks

centered_tma_-_ma_cross_amp_alerts_histo.mq4

Hi Borsenkater1969,

Made it mtf, but want to post this about it::::

disclaimer : centered triangular moving average recalculates last half cycle bars, and thus those bars are subject of changing

PS: updated version compatible with the new metatrader 4 builds posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

mrtools:
Hello Niqcom, made it mtf.

ZigZag on parabolic multi time frame version made compatible with new metatrader 4 : zigzagonparabolic_mtf_nmc.mq4

Reason: