Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 607

mladen - I managed to get it working as I wanted. I had to replace all the smoothing code with the original simple iMA calls and left the MTF stuff intact. Seems to work now - although not compiling in build 600+ I can live with that.

Thanks for trying to help with it. What you do here is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave.

EDIT: - crossed posts! I will look for the email now - thanks.

thefxpros:
Hi,

Mladen could you please turn this AMA stl color indicator into the one you see in the picture? Simply colors the candles and the wicks instead of plotting the line.

thanks in advance.

ama_stl_color_2.01_mtf.mq4

thefxpros

Here is a version that draws colored bars. It is compatible with these new builds of metatrader 4

mladen:
thefxpros Here is a version that draws colored bars. It is compatible with these new builds of metatrader 4

thanks Mladen, awesome, can you add wicks color too, please?

thefxpros:
thanks Mladen, awesome, can you add wicks color too, please?

Thefxpros this is the candle version.

mladen:
Rapid QQE from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178927/page3 with a multi time frame addition

This is an upgraded Rapid QQE - multi time frame version made compatible with new metatrader 4

non_repainting_supertrend_alerts-2_mtf.mq4Can someone please modify this indicator so when I choose the line thickness and style it stays that way and does not go back to default when I change timeframes on the chart please?

john1368:
non_repainting_supertrend_alerts-2_mtf.mq4Can someone please modify this indicator so when I choose the line thickness and style it stays that way and does not go back to default when I change timeframes on the chart please?

Here you go (will work on a new build too)

Thanks again for quick response and work. The one you gave me is a histogram, the one I posted draws lines on the chart,can you modify the one that I posted please?

Dear mladen or mrtools

Can You make this ZZ MTF...?

Thanks in advance

Files:

gincius:
Dear mladen or mrtools

Can You make this ZZ MTF...?

Thanks in advance

gincius

Here is a multi time frame version (it is compatible with this new version of metatrader already)

Reason: