Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 372

3 time frames ZigZag ...

3 time frames ZigZag made by Rockyhoangdn

You need both indicators in indicators folder or the 3 time frame one will not work

Files:

Can anyone convert this indicator in to multitimeframe, thanks!!!

Can anyone convert this indicator in to multitimeframe, thanks!!!

Files:
forecast.mq4  3 kb

mrtools:
Hi Farhanbukhari, This is another version this file works on its own(doesn't need another BBMACD for it to work) and you can use dots or lines if you set the show dots to false will show a macd line. And the dots or lines won't repaint.

Hi Mrtools,

I was looking a few pages back, and I found this post (#3545). (I don´t know if I manage to attach the picture with the quote.)

Which indicator is it on the candles? I mean the one in pink and green.

Is it MTF? It´s not Heiken Ashi, is it?

Can you share, or point me in the right direction?

Thank you for your excellent work!

Klondyke

Klondyke:
Hi Mrtools,

I was looking a few pages back, and I found this post (#3545). (I don´t know if I manage to attach the picture with the quote.)

Which indicator is it on the candles? I mean the one in pink and green.

Is it MTF? It´s not Heiken Ashi, is it?

Can you share, or point me in the right direction?

Thank you for your excellent work!

Klondyke

Hi Klondyke,

Was awhile back but imagine it was Ttm Ssa bars it is from elite section but if i remember right there is a Ttm bars in public section of the forum also a Ssa will find them and make a public section. Thing is it is only good for manual trading due to recalculating nature of Ssa and even with manual trading can be dangerous.

Mrtools

mrtools:
Hi Klondyke, Was awhile back but imagine it was Ttm Ssa bars it is from elite section but if i remember right there is a Ttm bars in public section of the forum also a Ssa will find them and make a public section. Thing is it is only good for manual trading due to recalculating nature of Ssa and even with manual trading can be dangerous.

Mrtools,

So are you saying that it repaints? I thought it looked just too good.

Klondyke

Multi time frame HLR ...

This is "on chart" HLR indicator that is a multi time frame too (it is a standalone indicator)

In multi time frame mode, if you prefer the step like multi time frame values set the interpolate to false

Files:
hlr_mtf.gif  33 kb

Simple bars - multi time frame ...

Simple bars (originally posted here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page182#comment_590542) with added multi time frame ability (it is a standalone indicator it does not requite the original "non-mtf" indicator in order to work)

This indicator was posted here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 post #2126

did a T3 histo version.

Blau divergence indicator - multi time frame ...

This is a Blau divergence indicator with multi time framing ability added. The original (with a description) was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173131/page3 ) As usual, it is a standalone indicator (it does not need the original indicator in order to work) and alerts are working in mtf mode properly too

Mladen I ask you to create this indicator MTF

Files:
super.ex4  6 kb
Reason: