At least 10-50 pips a day - page 3

increase:
I am a bit confused with this one, on that last big down on eu I got lots of signals on the three time frames but all on the bottom line and none on top line Is the bottom line buy as in your example and sell should appear on the top or is it just all 3 and follow the trend?

On a choppy market u will expect that the move will be from the top channel to the bottom. In a trendy market (like today) u would expect that the prices will go beyond the channel (like it did today).

If u check it on Teusday you will see that it workes exactly from top to bottom and to top again (in the 15M)

You must see first what is the main trend. In GBPUSD/EURUSD the main trend was down, so the entry that I just gave in the example can be a very good entry point.

If u check it now (13:45 GMT) u will see the retracement starting.

hi guys

what the best indicator for filter float indicator ?

thank you

elihayun:
On a choppy market u will expect that the move will be from the top channel to the bottom. In a trendy market (like today) u would expect that the prices will go beyond the channel (like it did today).

If u check it on Teusday you will see that it workes exactly from top to bottom and to top again (in the 15M)

You must see first what is the main trend. In GBPUSD/EURUSD the main trend was down, so the entry that I just gave in the example can be a very good entry point.

If u check it now (13:45 GMT) u will see the retracement starting.

Seems to work really well, how could I insert an alert so that it alarms when the 3 dots on the 3 time frames line up at one time?

Work perfect in a choppy market.

Be careful when u are going aginst the market main trend (I think that the GBPUSD will go short in the long run)

Files:
at_least_20.jpg  183 kb

Agree and Disagree Situation

Hi Eli

Can you describe more about "agree and Disagree" situation among those candles when touching the trend band.

Thanx..

jerami:
Hi Eli

Can you describe more about "agree and Disagree" situation among those candles when touching the trend band.

Thanx..

I just mean that the 5M and 15M and 1H prices reach the top or bottom edge at the same time or close in time. as u can see in my last image point #1 in 5M and 15M are in the same time. Hope it is clearer now.

elihayun:
I just mean that the 5M and 15M and 1H prices reach the top or bottom edge at the same time or close in time. as u can see in my last image point #1 in 5M and 15M are in the same time. Hope it is clearer now.

Thanks for that, I know you are real busy, but can you tell me the code I would have to include to alarm when two or three line up on the three timeframes, so that you don't have to keep flipping charts?

increase:
Thanks for that, I know you are real busy, but can you tell me the code I would have to include to alarm when two or three line up on the three timeframes, so that you don't have to keep flipping charts?

It is not simple task to do what u want. Inserting alarm to every one is simple, but to combine alarms is not simple.

here is a version with alert (I change it a bit, so use the current version)

Files:

elihayun:
I know that some people getting confuse by using the Float indicator. Also it is working for me.

I have another technique that work very nice. I am using 5M 15M and 1H TF (see the image attached). I am using Trend band that I changed a bit and added another indicator to show when the price reached the edges.

When the 5M 15M and 1H agread about the direction (all three reached the upper/lower edge) u can expect for a big move, if only 5M and 15M agrea u can expect a small movement.

Eli

What is the name of those "another indicator" that you use for confirmation ?

Similar:
What is the name of those "another indicator" that you use for confirmation ?

I am using MACD, as my main indicator to give me the real trend direction

Reason: