Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 241

jus 4thehelofit 2see the difference (guess which one wich )

MTF_CCi_Alert

I attach here an indicator built by Jason Robertson which I have been using on a regular basis with great success, but we have tried unsuccessfully I may add, to convert it into a MTF.

I have searched this Threat for such indicator, but unless I am blind, I could not locate it.

Would anyone be so kind as to help me get it done? It will be much appreciated.

Best wishes.

Files:

Embarrassing to say the least............

FXBS,

I should have know to ask you first, but I Posted the wrong indicator .

You remember Eli? He built me this indicator that I have just uploaded and will up-load it here as well - please forgive me for this mistake.

Anyway, check it out, it is pretty neat and all I did was to convert it to where it is now just showing the CCi-5. With your genius you can please make it so that we can choose the CCi-setting we want upon loading the indicator. Mine is currently set on the CCi-5 crossing the zero-line.

Then change it to a MTF for us. please?

Sorry for causing you extra work.

Best wishes.

new candle time

Hi

Is it possible to have an indicator draw candle from a higher timeframe onto a lower timeframe? But with the diffeence that say I wanted to see 3 by 7hr candles for the day, the indicator would then draw using only the first 21 hours for the days data.

If I wanted 2 by 9 hour candles, it would draw only the first 18 hours of the days data.

Thank you

spiritbreezer:
Hi

Is it possible to have an indicator draw candle from a higher timeframe onto a lower timeframe? But with the diffeence that say I wanted to see 3 by 7hr candles for the day, the indicator would then draw using only the first 21 hours for the days data.

If I wanted 2 by 9 hour candles, it would draw only the first 18 hours of the days data.

Thank you

You could sart with this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

Linuxser:
You could sart with this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

I forgot to post this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page159

needed MTF for this indicator

i'd appreciate it if any of you could provide a MTF version for this indicator trendenvelope. default should be 3 1.

thanks

Files:

MTF Rapid RSI

Is there anyone with a copy of a multi-timeframe Rapid RSI Indicator?

If not, could someone convert this one?

Is there a way to get it to send an email alert as it crosses a user defined level, like the standard 30/70, but also maybe 15/85?

Thanks,

Files:
rapidrsi.mq4  4 kb
rapidrsi.ex4  3 kb

ValeoFX:

You remember Eli? He built me this indicator that I have just uploaded and will up-load it here as well ...

Anyway, check it out, it is pretty neat and all I did was to convert it to where it is now just showing the CCi-5. With your genius you can please make it so that we can choose the CCi-setting we want upon loading the indicator. Mine is currently set on the CCi-5 crossing the zero-line.

CCI_Cross0_x3WarnSigAlert Eli_MTF.mq4

Eli's indi, mtf, blinker - open bar warning sig (yellow arrows)

fxbs:
CCI_Cross0_x3WarnSigAlert Eli_MTF.mq4 Eli's indi, mtf, blinker - open bar warning sig (yellow arrows)

Thanks very much, "I" - appreciate you.

Best wishes.

Reason: