Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 186

you welcom

slight mod Eli's Last4bars mtf

pict: last 4 H1 bars on current 5minTF

fxbs:
slight mod Eli's Last4bars mtf pict: last 4 H1 bars on current 5minTF

Thanks FXBS.

Last 4 candles

I really like that 'last 4 candles' indicator of 2 posts before.

Can anyone make it into 'last 4 heiken ashi' ?

that would be really cool.

Many thanks

fxbs:
slight mod Eli's Last4bars mtf pict: last 4 H1 bars on current 5minTF

Cool, Thanks.

any possible way to add option to color the wick of the candle to?

Also option to shift the candles would be great.

Thanks

Also , option to choose how many last bars it will show.

for ex, i want it to show the last 6 candles from the 4h tf, why 6?, since its the start of the day and if your working with X tf (5m,15m,30m,1h) you get batter point of view what the price did from the start of the day....

So, to make a long story short:

*option to color the needle of the candle (NeedleColor: __ )

*option to show _X_ last bars (ShowLastBars: 00 )

*option to shift the candles L/R from price (ShiftCandles: X/-X)

its just an idea for small update that can improve it... so if anyone have some time to modify those "things" it would help...

Thanks

Volatility_Pivot_AplPrice_mtf.mq4

in recent TS used Volatility_Pivot (trolling stop/stoploss) [RisenbergVolatilityCapture] - Price Open instead of Close

Volatility_Pivot mod with Applied Price input:

note_Price = "0C 1O 2H 3L 4Md 5Tp 6WghC:

Md=(HL/2),Tp=(HLC/3),Wgh=(HLCC/4)";

beauty of this indi - it's small ; built light with trendlines - price of simplisity - when we put different colors - trendlines doesn't look too good (see, trendlines are not straight) - it wasn't ment for heavy duty

to carry all staff hooked in - is better build whole new indi with features above built-in from the beginning

too much for poor little indi

for sriouse use - take custom candles mtf; ha mtf; same - for separate window;

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page74

many mtf price ha and "custom candles" in this thread

Does Anybody Have This Please ?

candles_last4barseli_mtf.mq4 This tool is a wonderful idea fxbs, thanks, but i think you may have mis-understood me.

many traders use candles, many use bars, some use lines and some (myself included) just use heiken ashi candles, with nothing else.

therefore, what i am asking either you or any of the other great people on the thread trying to make life easier for us is a version of this, identical in every way, only with last 4 heiken ashi.

i use a 15m chart with solely h.a's and would like to see the last 4 (or 6) h.a candles from the 60m.

i have looked around but can't find one. if anyone has a copy, who may have programmed this before, i'd be very grateful for it.

if not, is is that difficult to make changes to this one; is it something that a guy with no experience could do in a few hours ??

many thanks guys

Files:
Reason: