Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 159

Dear all,

As we are fighting for few pips have you ever

looked at CrownForex. ( they have 1 pips fix spread for USD-JPY)

Regards Peter

good personality

The Buy Zone For Dummies indicator is not for sale.

I send it out as a Thank You to those who have shown appreciation for my work.

TRO

NOTHING COULD BE SAID TO YOU LESS THAN :

THANK YOU and YOU HAVE GOOD PERSONALITY ATTITUDE ..

I pray to THE GREAT ALLAH to give you more than what you give to people

TRO,

I have downloaded pretty much all ur indicators and certainly will use them in the near future..thanks for the indicators

Cheers.

question please

pitch67:
Dear all,

As we are fighting for few pips have you ever

looked at CrownForex. ( they have 1 pips fix spread for USD-JPY)

Regards Peter

hello pitch67

i have heard about CROWNFOREX..but i read some bad talks about this company in some forums (some said they are lier,fake some said they do not pay you ,some said they do not excute orders fast (in normal time NOT news time),some said THEY TRADE AGAINEST YOU so ur profits is loss to them ..!!

DID YOU TRIED ?DO YOU HAVE REAL ACCOUNT WITH THEM? WHAT IS UR OPENION?

thank u in advance

Thanks TRO

TRO even though I don't use your indies ( I like my squigglly lines) I can see that you have worked hard to share and you are tyring to help people!! Thanks for your hard work!!!!!!!

Have a Great Weekend,

HS

MTF JMA and MTF T3 Moving Average

Im surprised that no one has developed a MTF JMA with Rising/Falling Colors along with "Applied Price", and a MTF T3 Moving Average with Rising/Falling Colors along with "Applied Price".

Im enclosing a few useful things if someone wants to do it.

(BTW, xpMA seems to be an absolute failure as a MTF all in one MA)

Goinglite

Files:

Goinglite:
Im surprised that no one has developed a MTF JMA with Rising/Falling Colors along with "Applied Price", and a MTF T3 Moving Average with Rising/Falling Colors along with "Applied Price".

Im enclosing a few useful things if someone wants to do it.

(BTW, xpMA seems to be an absolute failure as a MTF all in one MA)

Goinglite

Yes it was.

MTF JMA and T3 are part of the Jurik indicators suite developed by Nicolay Kositsin.

TheRumpledOne;That's not a very nice thing to say.

I posted the buy zone chart indicator. It is FREE. Traders do not need the BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES VERSION to make money. I uploaded it again on this post.

Different guises? Did they run statistics on the currencies? Trading is simple and the Buy Zone is the proof.

The Buy Zone isn't really an indicator. It is just HORIZONTAL LINES placed 3 and 4 pips away from the open of the H1 candle. That's all it is. Simple. Price must range. USDJPY has an average hourly range of 24 pips over the last 960 bars. The Buy Zone is 8 pips wide. Price must leave the zone. It is that simple. So the Buy Zone doesn't tell you what happened, it tells you what will happen - the price is going to leave the Buy Zone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

TheRumpledOne: hello!

Well said!

No one can change these pessimistic mentalities.

Your indicators are indeed very valuable to many of us here.

keep it up good work!

With regards,

rswamy4449

Linuxser:
Yes it was. MTF JMA and T3 are part of the Jurik indicators suite developed by Nicolay Kositsin.

I downloaded the NK-library, but I don't see any MTF T3 Moving Average or a MTF T3 Moving Average with Rising/Falling colors.

If you have the file, can you post it?

I see a working MTF JMA, but it does not have Rising/Falling Colors. If you have a MTF JMA with Rising/Falling colors, can you post that also?

Goinglite

Goinglite:
I downloaded the NK-library, but I don't see any MTF T3 Moving Average.

If you have the file, can you post it?

I also see that even though I put all the necessary files in the "Include" folder. A lot of the indicators are not working.

Goinglite

Look for the files named ...htforhtmf as JJMA_htfAbout the installation maybe this post could help

Files:
mtf.jpg  23 kb
Reason: