Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 116

lava
lava  

BH Ergodic MTF

Hi FXBS,

You never sleep?

I have it setup now- looks good.

The bars version I am missing the contemporary TF's. My MTF Ergodic looks smoother then the one you had on the screen.

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  
lava:
Hi FXBS, The bars version I am missing the contemporary TF's. My MTF Ergodic looks smoother then the one you had on the screen.

you can set upper TF to "0" - current TF on settings (and cange other tf bars) ( 0-current -1m-1w)

(autodidsplay/autoswith- later on)

==================

here it is:

MTF_BH_Ergodic_4TFBars_ADM.mq4 works only with BH-Ergodic.mq4 (same as in post 1146, here - just to have in one place)

lava
lava  

That is great thanks FXBS.

T Jones
T Jones  

Your Opinion fxbs

Hi fxbs,

This indicator "squize" is pretty interesting. You can see in the picture that when the line is solid you should be flat. When the lines start to move away from each other you should take your position long or short.

My question. Does this seem like a good candidate for MTF? Sometimes I have a difficult time deciding.

Thank you

alpha

Files:
squize.jpg 12 kb
Dvb
Dvb  

Hi all,

Can someone please convert this indicator to a MultiFrame Please.

Files:
sandro
sandro  
fxbs
fxbs  
alpha24seven:
Hi fxbs,

This indicator "squize" is pretty interesting. You can see in the picture that when the line is solid you should be flat. When the lines start to move away from each other you should take your position long or short.

alpha

yepp, interesting; try it on

20071013 udate Squize_MA_M_mtf.mq4 post #1185

lava
lava  

Hi FXBS,

Great indicator- I did not think that FX Sniper's could be bettered.

By the way: The Spanish guy Sandro- is asking for an indicator that will display the previous 2 day's and 2 weeks high and low and support /resistances. Does such an indicator exist?

What would you do with such an indicator?

fxbs
fxbs  
lava:
Hi FXBS,

Great indicator- I did not think that FX Sniper's could be bettered.

By the way: The Spanish guy Sandro- is asking for an indicator that will display the previous 2 day's and 2 weeks high and low and support /resistances. Does such an indicator exist?

What would you do with such an indicator?

- no idea ...

about FXsniper & BH Ergo - how they are in real time to compare?

Shay
Shay  
fxbs:
4 Lodol - Lockhart syst.

%EBB shift+3 EMA 3 sh-3

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum posts 5-13

BBFibo_mtf - make sure file saved under correct name

fxbs - what is the brown indicator in post #1151 ?????????

(so many questions marks, because it look much ahead of the price,

too good to be true)

Shay