Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 68

+ MTF_MACD/OsMACD (work with MACD_OsMA_M.mq4)

Files:

hi

can anyone code this indicator to MTF?

Thanks if someone can do.

Files:

Macd

Hi to all. Hope your all having a ggod time. I would like a MTF for this macd please.

More sprecifically, I would like for the macd to work when i put it on with settings of 15-26-1. Many MTF macds cannot work with the imput of 1 as the last figure.

Thank you

Files:

t-3 fibs multi-fibo indicators

Has anyone seen John Novak's t-3 fibs for tradestation? Last I saw it was retailing for around 12k and is based on calculating mtf timeframes - collapsing coinciding fib levels and drawing only the strongest areas of confluence. I demo'd their setup - the other indicators were pretty much vanilla indicators with the "nexgen t-3" label and 12k pricetag, but used together would produce like 20-70% roi. Would anyone here be able to convert the to mt4 the original tradestation code?

Dustin

MTF Stochastics

MTF Stoch 5.3.3 &14.3.3 prevDay HiLo breakout syst, FF:

(price breaks prev.Day HiLo + MTF Stoch5/14 over 23.6(76.4)%level)

(ind. by banzai: 2stoch(5.33&14.33) in 1ind; FibLevels, 23(76)level cross highlight; alerts)

http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost.php?p=1448924&postcount=130

MTF Stochastics

MTF_Stochastic.mq4 - classic [step] line

MTF_Stochastic_SmL by iya - smooz line

http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost.php?p=1452400&postcount=184

MTF Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed

HI.

Is it possible to make the Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator into a MTF Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed?

I know there is the MTF_4TF_HAS_Bar2M.mq4 Which shows Bars.

But I would like to see the Heiken Ashi Smoothed on the chart like it is normally but I want to be able to put several different Time frames of the indicator----- MTF heiken ashi smoothed..

Thanks for any help on this.

Bruce

hi..did anyone have MTF Bbsqueeze_dark? Hope fast response from you guys.

Thank you.

Files:

MTF_BB_Squeeze[3].mq4

Files:

MTF Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.mq

Reason: