Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 63

fxbs
fxbs  

sorry, bro, it would take a coder or programmer, not butcher, like me

cheer-up; it's only indi, one among many good ones, we tried to pull HAS on HMA, if it just don't wanna fit - we 're gonna try something else and not going to die, wright?

fxbs
fxbs  

new version mtf megatrend bar

code STEINITZ lee_yan_cn mod N4TF HAS Bar

pict: new version on top, old - bottom row; refreshed - on the right

/need "MegaTrend.mq4" (post 581) to work/

20070707 updated versions added

20071006 updated

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

Zerolag MTF MACD and MTF Megatrend Bars

Attached is a screenshot of my MTF zerolag MACD. I have 2 on there. The problem is that both just fall flat on the zero line. I have compiled it and there was no problem. I have downloaded all 4 indicators posted in that same post. Any suggestions.

As far as the Megatrend goes, I'm no programmer, but what I can say from a little experience in working with MTF indicators. At THE POINT IN time when you are looking at the indicator, it has calculated everything in the past yes to give a signal in the NOW. But when you change TF, or re-attach the indicator, it is bound to change slightly, or so I would have thought, as the information it is using NOW to calculate the bars is different to the information it had THEN.

I might be wrong, but just a thought.

Great thread!

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

Attachment for above post

Here is the attachment

Files:
Hoh
Hoh  
spiritbreezer:
Attached is a screenshot of my MTF zerolag MACD. I have 2 on there. The problem is that both just fall flat on the zero line...

Hi spiritbreezer, increase Multiplier in indicator's input window to enlarge lines. Opposite for "factors" of MACD/zlMACD_4in1.

smartcamel
smartcamel  

Parabolic MTF

I am looking for MTF Parabolic SAR . Does anyone have it? please post it for me.

Thanks in advance.

Smartcamel

Hoh
Hoh  

This is MTF_zlagMACD_v3 with automatic multiplier.

/* version 3

| Set Auto_Multiplier to true and Auto_Multiplier_LEVEL to 0.2~0.9 for

| automatic multiplier. Or set Auto_Multiplier to false and increase

| Manual_Multiplier for manual adjustment of MACD lines.

*/

Files:
Hoh
Hoh  

indicator.

Files:
T Jones
T Jones  

Excellent MTF Indicator

This is my version called T3 Alpha. It would make an excellent MTF indicator. Check the graphic. Can someone please give it a try!

Thank you.

Files:
t3_alpha.mq4 6 kb
alpha_t3.gif 19 kb
Hercs
Hercs  

#MTF_Double-CCI_Woody..........

I have searched this entire Thread for the MTF version of the Double-Woody-CCI and am very surprised that nobody has asked for it. There are suggestions of overlaying the MTF-CCI that is available, but that is "messy".

So please guys, would you mind making one?

I will attach here 2 options, but these days I use Linuxser's version 3 as I like the LSMA that he incorporated into it.

Thanking you in advance.