Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 10

Thank you Keris, you're a star. Perhaps coding a separate indicator which could be overlayed on the FF might solve the problem. I know there are pivot lines indicators that use buffers, not objects to show pivots fo the current day and the past. the problem with buffers is that you can have only 7 (? - If I remember well), but you can have more than one indicator on the chart. I think, I should try to change some variables in the existing indicator. Maybe then I would be able to put more than one on, and it would work as a partial solution. HOpe that helps a bit. I'm not a coder either

Daniel

Originally Posted by DanielTyrkiel I'm signing with both hands under this request. Very usefull!!!! Also, if there is a way perhaps to incorporate MM into the Forex Freeway indicator

Hello Daniel

Can u send what version of mm indicator u are using ? thanks

this one.

daniel

Files:

jorgka:
Hi all,

Can someone please convert this indicator to a MultiFrame Please.

Many Thanks

Jorgka

Here you go Jorgka...

iGoR

PS. remember this, very few people are awere of this. You can only take action when the bar on the higher time frame is finished. So if you place this indicator (or any other MTF indicator) on for ex. 15min. chart and you fill in the settings 60 (for 60min. chart) then the signal that you see on this 15min. time frame is only valid at the end of a 60min bar.

keris,

could you make the ADX and the attached indicator muti-timeframe for my use?

Thanks for your time,

Pip Trip

Files:

very interesting mate. kind of like the Forex Freeway indicator. great work mate.

DanielTyrkiel:
very interesting mate. kind of like the Forex Freeway indicator. great work mate.

Thanks.

I think that there should be a limit to the amount of bars it calculates back. My poor Intel4 with hyperthreading was cooking trying to get the indicators on the chart

Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I noticed in the code, that it uses another custom indicator; SuperTrend, can you post your version here?

Because u dont have the other indicator u cannot use it of course. U can find it here

I have no bars limit, and yes it takes some time to load. Maybe next version

elihayun:
Because u dont have the other indicator u cannot use it of course. U can find it here I have no bars limit, and yes it takes some time to load. Maybe next version

Now I see that it had the problem loading due to the lack of the supertrend indicator. it works now, but it shows strange readings. When I switch between timeframes, it seems to change it's set timeframes as well, is that normal?

Thanks again.

Reason: