Supertrend and RSTL cross

Not a programmer yet but need urgently audible alerts (sounds only once) for:

1) supetrend indicator: when changing colour.

2) RSTL indicator : when price crosses it.

(not EA pls just an indicator alert).

anyone can help?

Supertrend and RSTL cross

HI pals, just check abt it. Extremely good signal from even 1 min chart. In order not to be always infront the screen need audible alert when supetrend changes colour and also when price cross the RSTL. Many tks in advance.

Super trends has a little false signal.

Super trends = CCI with period = 50.

If CCI (50) < 0 = down trend

If CCI (50) > 0 = up trend.

The problem with it ... is that previous bar changes according to new bar ... so ... you see a false signal (a bar previous).

hua:
HI pals, just check abt it. Extremely good signal from even 1 min chart. In order not to be always infront the screen need audible alert when supetrend changes colour and also when price cross the RSTL. Many tks in advance.

Where can be downloaded RSTL?

I found it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172991

Thank you.

There are some difficulties to creat the system from those two indicators. RSTL (Reference Slow Trend Line) is more static indicator which is having big delay. It is 'Support Slow Trend Line'. Just for orientation only. It's like a zigzag indicator.

RSTL is moving with big delay.

And supertrend is producing false signal and having delay as well.

It is good system to filter the signals but not to create or to produce the signals.

To create the signals we need to select some more dynamic indicators.

hua:

Perhaps you can create some screenshots with examples of what you would like to create.

It really may be a good filter to be used in some other system.

Look on the image:

- blue line is RSTL (Reference Slow Trend Line) which is 'Support Slow Trend Line';

- white line is RFTL (Reference Fast Trend Line) which is 'Support Fast Trend Line';

- and SuperTrend indicator.

Yes, hua, you are right, Supertrend together with RSTL is more good than RFTL and RSTL. But as I understand it is the filter systems only to filter some signals. We may use it in an other systems.

But look on the MACD+OSMA indicator (see image) It is almost the same with this Supertrend and RSTL. Filter.

Some people say that trading system based on the filters only may be profitable for the short period of time.

Anyway we may use this system as a filter or just select an other indicators for this SuperTrend-RSTL or MACD+OSMA. May be.

Files:
rstl1.gif  25 kb
rstl2.gif  25 kb
macdosma.mq4  3 kb

newdigital:
It really may be a good filter to be used in some other system.

Look on the image:

- blue line is RSTL (Reference Slow Trend Line) which is 'Support Slow Trend Line';

- white line is RFTL (Reference Fast Trend Line) which is 'Support Fast Trend Line';

- and SuperTrend indicator.

Yes, hua, you are right, Supertrend together with RSTL is more good than RFTL and RSTL. But as I understand it is the filter systems only to filter some signals. We may use it in an other systems.

But look on the MACD+OSMA indicator (see image) It is almost the same with this Supertrend and RSTL. Filter.

Some people say that trading system based on the filters only may be profitable for the short period of time.

Anyway we may use this system as a filter or just select an other indicators for this SuperTrend-RSTL or MACD+OSMA. May be.

Pals, i hv spent long time to investigate RSTL by itselft, hv a very careful look to longer time frames. This indicator game me the opportunity to go short euro at 1,2170 (on daily chart, pay a very good attention pls) and i am still in. Supertrend is a good filter on RSTL indicator, which i found out is extremely important. Therefore any kind of audible alerts by programmers to above indicators might be the HG. Pls spent sometime on these especially on RSTL. tks vm in advance.

To understand any system (and your system as well) it should be fully described: images, conditions to enter, exit, how to avoid flat etc. Everything which you considered as important.

Because it is 'Suggestions for the Trading Systems' area. It means ideas ready for the implementation (into EA or something).

I am sure that if you describe a little more about your system people will be interested.

newdigital:
To understand any system (and your system as well) it should be fully described: images, conditions to enter, exit, how to avoid flat etc. Everything which you considered as important.

Because it is 'Suggestions for the Trading Systems' area. It means ideas ready for the implementation (into EA or something).

I am sure that if you describe a little more about your system people will be interested.

ok tks again. sorry not accustomed with images etc. how can insert an image (ie my chart)?

Reason: