uploading others files to virtual server

hello, my EA loads its settings from a TXT File.

I am using MQL VPS. How can I upload this TXT file when I syncronize my EA? do I have to put it in a specific folder?

thanks in advance and best regards. 

Please read this article.

Sending Files

If a certain file is required for an Expert Advisor or indicator, you can send it to the virtual terminal by specifying a #property parameter:

• #property tester_file "data_file_name"- for sending a file from <data_folder>\MQL5\Files or <data_folder>\MQL4\Files
  • #property tester_indicator "indicator_name" - for sending a custom indicator from <data_folder>\MQL5\Indicators or <data_folder>\MQL4\Indicators
  • #property tester_library - "library_name" - for sending a library from <data_folder>\MQL5\Libraries or <data_folder>\MQL4\Libraries
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader client terminal is perfect for automating trading strategies. It has all tools necessary for trading robot developers ‒ powerful C++ based MQL4/MQL5 programming language, convenient MetaEditor development environment and multi-threaded strategy tester that supports distributed computing in MQL5 Cloud Network. In this article, you will find out how to move your client terminal to the virtual environment with all custom elements.

thanks a lot  Alain!! that's exactly what I needed to know.

best regards 

what about downloading data from VPS?

if it is possible to export files from an EA which is working on VPS, How can I access to the files that are exported from my EA and where the files are going to be stored on my laptop directory ?

Reason: