Ema Cross! - page 27

Eric sorry i didn't understand your question..

Hi Eric

If you switch Show_Settings to true, EMA_CROSS_2 will display those settings on the chart. If you don't have that option in the EA properties, it's because you're using an older version.

Bye.

I have the new version, that allows me to do that.

Default settings!

creative:
Codersguru what are your settings here? I will test the EA starting today Cheers

I'm using all the default settings except that sometimes I use reversal=true and sometimes I use reversal=false. but in the most cases I use reversal=true(default).

And this is my favorite TimeFrame:

TF: 1H or 1D.

Time Management

jorgka:
Hendrick,

Your live test results should be interesting, try running 2 metatrader sessions one with Demo, the other with live having the same config too see if you get consistant results. good luck in your micro account may the heavens shower pips on us all

Codersguru,

I'm not a fan of trading the asian session do you think it's possible to add an open time & close time to this EA. I'm guessing all of you are trading the 1 hour time frame, but I see potential for running this baby in 5 & 15 min charts & would like to exclude the asian session. I live in Aus so I wake up to complete bordem until the Euro session begins.

Thanks again

Jorgka

Hi Jorgka,

This EA has been started a simple one, but everytime I'm getting a request to add a new feature to the EA I can't close my eyes and allege "I want it simple". Anyway, I still consider it simple and profitable system.

Please find this version which enable you to choose when to trade.

Files:

Statement update!

My statement so far !

TF: 1H

Settings: Default settings (but sometimes I use reversal=false)

What do you think of 5ema an 13ema for the EA? Do you think this Ea is ready to go live?

EA dont open trades because "Error opening sell order: 131"

can somebody explain?

codersguru:
My statement so far !

What do you mena with SOMETIMES I use reversal = false. What does it mean sometimes? Using some identificator?

Thanks for reply

Hello Codersguru

codersguru:
My statement so far !

How do you choose when to use reversal true/false?

What do you think about applying a modification to the EA ,that switches automaically from reversal=true to reversal=false, immediately after the cross occures. I suppose you change it this way. Right?

After the cross, the order will be trend following and closed by TP or TS. After closing it, reversal has to be changed to true so it will open a counter trend position.

Regards.

Reason: