Ema Cross! - page 23

statement!

This is my 2 days statement . Aren’t we going the rightpath?

Still have this weird problem

Hi Codersguru!!

Your EA is still behaving very well!! But as I mentioned before I still have this weird problem that every time after restarting MT your EA is making new trades (not for the pairs that already have a open trades but for the other pairs). Why are these trades only opened after restarting MT and not while MT is running? Any idea?

any

BrunoFX:
Hi, How much and which are the currencies which you test and which FT? Thx

Hello!

currencies: any

But I like eurusd & gpbusd. give the statement a look!

TF: any except 1M & 5M

But I like 1H & 1D.

Gyus,

please can you explain me again REVERSAL = true problematics? I suppose that this EA is opening positions agains the EMA crosiing point. My result are still perfect but I just do not understand this. Can you please make myseld clear?

But thanks anyway for this great EA.

Hendrick:
Hi Codersguru!! Your EA is still behaving very well!! But as I mentioned before I still have this weird problem that every time after restarting MT your EA is making new trades (not for the pairs that already have a open trades but for the other pairs). Why are these trades only opened after restarting MT and not while MT is running? Any idea?

That is because your Immediate trade = true. Every time you either restart or recompile the expert and this is on, it will create trades for all charts the EA is attached to.

glader:
Gyus,

please can you explain me again REVERSAL = true problematics? I suppose that this EA is opening positions agains the EMA crosiing point. My result are still perfect but I just do not understand this. Can you please make myseld clear?

But thanks anyway for this great EA.

The theory goes that most currencies move in cycles almost all the time, so by waiting to take a counter trade you are picking up a trade at a deal just before the cycle goes back the other way.

There was some articles written about this reverse trading style. Makes sense, though it does require some nerves to weather the drawdown as sometimes the reversal takes time to kick in.

Cool!!!

codersguru:
Hendrick,

Don't cry !

This is the micro-account enabled version.

Just set AccountIsMicroto trueand enjoy! .

Wahoooo! Thanks a lot man!!

Reason: