Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 25

hi

just find ZUp indicator in this forum

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

All the links to ZUP are on this post.

scan metatrader market view

hello....

I want to ask if nobody know an expert or indicator that can scan all market view for find candles pattern like Hammer etc.

My intention is to scan every daily or 4h candles on my whc mt4 broker (50 forex- more than 500 cfd etc.) and find some pattern without open all frame every time!

I appreciate every kind of answer....thanks!

I moved your post to this thread.

There is the other thread about this subject (with indicator) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173783

Pucio:
This is my GTA 2008

Pucio,

What is the name of the indicator on the top of your chart that appears to show trend change? Care to share it.

Thanks...MG

Stowells cup and cap patterns

Has anyone had any experience with Joseph Stowells cup and cap patterns for reversals using intraday charts?

I have seen these on Daily Bond charts but not intraday forex charts but just by visually checking they seem to work.

CAP signal is always a buy. Created by 3 consecutive daily highs or closes in this order...close, higher close, lower close(also can be used with highs)...enter a few pipson a close above highest close(if using closes) or highest high if using highs.

Cup signal is always a sell. Created by 3 consecutive closes or low in this order...close, lower close, higher close(or lows if using lows)...enter short a few pips below the lowest low of pattern or on a close below the lowest close of pattern.

Thses patterns work best at sup/res areas.

Is it possible to create an indicator to identify these patterns?

This pictures was sent today to MT4 yahoo group.

Files:

The Zup indicator does what the Pesavento Pattern tool does.

WRR_ZUP_INFOv02 - ZUP Gartley Pattern Alerts and Screen Shots

Shortly, I will be posting my new indicator. It alerts when an new Gartley Pattern forms.

WRR

Reason: