Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 45

cristian07:
zup 88 it's better than zup 86 ? (what is new in 88?)

I think you will have to look at different versions and see what the features of each are and then start to decide which you want to use.

I use an older version and am quite pleased with it for my purpose..... someone else may want a much newer version....

Hi All!

Has anybody created an EA, which opens pending orders, when the red square appears on the ZUP indicator? If not, can You help me, how to catch that moment?

Thanks,

Miklos

how to delete the green colour line

can anybody help how to delete the green colour line in zup88 setting

Files:
zuo88.jpg  124 kb

hi, poruchik

on my daily chart, harmony 9 find the pattern, but zup88 did not

do you use both of them together?

harmony 9 is auther is kamyar? I saw his name on my chart.

Hi traders,lok this tools from here tradingarsenal(dot)c0m.Everything there is free.Greetings

I tried to open the Zip file with WINRAR and 7-Zip file manager an they cant open it..What program do I need to open the files?

I just downloaded and opened it with no problem using winrar, I am wondering if there is an issue with your browser....

this is my ex4 for BEAUTIFUL butterfly -- got symmetrical wings (almost symmetry)

I know a lot about butterfly, like estimate for next PEAK or next BOTTOM in advance using R/S alike slope line

I still don't know how it can really predict, or can we predict the right half of the butter or i.e. the right symmetry of the W or M shape there

Use ZUP 89)

Files:

Thanks poruchik,

I updated first post here with new link.

Reason: