Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 19

:)

Nice day...

Files:
2_1.gif  22 kb

Ya gotta like when they work........!!!

spektr:
Nice day...

Spectr, I realize your Fibo lines are not an indicator but customize levels. Can you please tell us what levels mean what? I see 0 is neutral and 61.8 is Target and 1 is Good Luck. But what are the other values like stop loss and entry? If you can tell us I will set it up and post a screenshot of how to do it for those who are interested since English is not your native language.

Also, does anyone have the latest ZUP indicator. Its Zup v71 I think.

lepiricus:
Spectr, I realize your Fibo lines are not an indicator but customize levels. Can you please tell us what levels mean what? I see 0 is neutral and 61.8 is Target and 1 is Good Luck. But what are the other values like stop loss and entry? If you can tell us I will set it up and post a screenshot of how to do it for those who are interested since English is not your native language. Also, does anyone have the latest ZUP indicator. Its Zup v71 I think.

hey dude.. try check out this one... ZUP71

spektr:
Nice day...

Thanks for that link Brainn60

Also, I think I replicated Spektr's cutomized Fibo levels. He drew the line from high to low of the last leg of the pattern. Entry level is the 23.6% retrace and Take profit level is 61.8% retrace. I added a second TP level at 76.8% for academic purposes.

Stop loss is at 5% above/below the high/low. My values are a little off because of different brokers I am sure.

MY question is to spektr, do you trade this live and how did you decide to use fibos in this way. I see how it can be effective I was curious if you had some resources a guy could look at to read up.

Files:
screenie.gif  23 kb

poruchik:
Give template FIBO, please

Please disregard. I was able to send Nen PM and he has already replied. Thank you.

Poruchik

Could you kindly please provide link where I can get in touch with nen?

I was looking at the Zup Indicators and I was wondering if it was possible to have the values or the numbers of the candles sticks between 2 Highs or 2 Lows.

Instead of the Retracement values labelled on the broken lines between 2 Highs for example we would have the number of candlesticks distance between these 2.

The reason why I ask if this is possible is because I am looking for a faster way to count the number of candlesticks between Peaks or Dips and see if it can be used in analyzing for the Time component in Elliott Wave Analysis.

I know I can do it manually . However it will allow me very limited examples to work with unlike when we can instantly see the values on the charts .

yano125

UPDATE: I went thru my list of posts and finally saw where nen's post was and sent him a PM.

However, If anyone else can help me regarding my request on an indicator that counts candlesticks between 2 peaks or 2 Bottoms, I would be greatful if help can be extended or may be you can point me to the right direction where I can find this type of Indicator

ZUP 73+ TEMPLATE 71(8 ZUP 71)

On pictare - use template + 73 ZUP

yano125 made pictare whis your questions

poruchik:
yano125 made pictare whis your questions

It is ok now Poruchik. Nen replied already. But just to let you understand what I was looking for, I am attching a picture.

Nen told me to change at the input for ExtPPWithbars from 0 to 1.

0 - for the retracement value

1 - for bars between peaks or between bottoms

2 - to show bars from 1 peak to the nearest bottom then from nearest bottom to the next peak.

yano125

Files:
poruchik.gif  35 kb

Excellent thread, keep it up. It would be great if someone has discovered an indicator to confirm the patterns have completed so we can trade these patterns as I have seen many patterns that look complete, then they extend or even fail.

Reason: