Trend Signals EA !

hi iam using this indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10238

and its perfect

but i want to convert it to EA ex : when sell signal apper the ea open sell order and the same for buy signal

can any one make it for me or tell me how to make this ea

notice :

i tried to make the ea with ea generator but its didnt work

magdymego97:
hi iam using this indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10238

and its perfect

but i want to convert it to EA ex : when sell signal apper the ea open sell order and the same for buy signal

can any one make it for me or tell me how to make this ea

You get the data from the Indicator using iCustom() and on the basis of that data decide when you place your trades . . . look at the Code Base sample EAs for some examples.

If you want someone else to do the coding work for you then go here, it is for MT4 and MT5 code: make my MT4 EA for me

RaptorUK:
You get the data from the Indicator using iCustom() and on the basis of that data decide when you place your trades . . . look at the Code Base sample EAs for some examples.

If you want someone else to do the coding work for you then go here, it is for MT4 and MT5 code: make my MT4 EA for me

can you help me more brother cuz i dont know what is iCustom() and how can i use it thx ^_^

magdymego97:

can you help me more brother cuz i dont know what is iCustom() and how can i use it thx ^_^
I only have one Brother and it isn't you. Click the link I gave you, post your job.

magdymego97: i dont know what is iCustom() and how can i use it
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

i searched for icustom and i didnt find way to code an ea for this indicator

magdymego97:

This forum is geared towards experienced coders helping less experienced coders.

If you learn about coding and post your attempt when you have a problem, you will likely find somebody will help you

But if you just want somebody to write an EA for you, it is unlikely.

magdymego97:
You need to search this forum . . . iCustom() and Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum
Reason: