Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 32

Hi kamyar,

I am quiet new. Am impressed with your sharing. Just reading the post, need some help and assistance on the following area;

1) What does the figure 0.382: 0886, 1.618:2.618 etc mean?

Does it mean we only take the retracement level at either 0.382 and 0.886?

OR does it mean we can take the retracement level from anywhere between 0.382 to 0.886 to determined the "B" and "C"?

2) For the "D", we have 2 figure like 0.886, 1.618 and 2.618.......which figure should I take? Many time the figure does not meet at the same point.

Thanks.

kamyar:
the most famous patterns are here.whenever you recignize these patterns, %80 your trade will be ok.(as pesavento mentioned in his book)

Thanks

Very valuable info, Thanks for sharing

This thread very very good...

thanks for all trader here...

it's very usefull enough. Just need a little bit practice.

Excellent job done, very well written and documented.

Thanks for your work and efforts.

Well done once again, i used it and make a good profit enough for living...

Hey Guys,

Im new to this whole forum thing, and so far im very happy to have found this new resource.

Simply great post and great indicator... Can't believe it took me so long to find this ZUP indicator.

I've been trading Harmonic patterns for 3 years now, and they are by far the most reliable patterns that you can find outdoor. Of course, they demand confirmation, which some indicator/candlesticks can give u easily.

Since Im new to this indicator, I have 2 questions:

1. I have the ZUP 62 indicator, its the only one that seems to work on my Metatrader4. All the others, when i copy them in the proper directory, and re-open MT, they are there in the indicator menu, but you simply can't select them. For some reason I MT can't recognize it. Any ideas??????

2. So far my ZUP 62 just recognized butterfly and gartley patterns. Anyone could tell me if it recognized crabs, bats, etc as well?

thank you all! and keep up the great work!

hi,

after you put the custom indicators zup, open indicators mt4-custom-zup-click on common check ALLOW IMPORTS DLL and you will get any version of zup.good look

Get Zup 76 5 and it shows more patterns than the others.......

Be sure to look back through this thread as there is a lot of info in the thread and in other threads referenced in here. you will save yourself a lot of time

eduardogf:
Hey Guys,

Im new to this whole forum thing, and so far im very happy to have found this new resource.

Simply great post and great indicator... Can't believe it took me so long to find this ZUP indicator.

I've been trading Harmonic patterns for 3 years now, and they are by far the most reliable patterns that you can find outdoor. Of course, they demand confirmation, which some indicator/candlesticks can give u easily.

Since Im new to this indicator, I have 2 questions:

1. I have the ZUP 62 indicator, its the only one that seems to work on my Metatrader4. All the others, when i copy them in the proper directory, and re-open MT, they are there in the indicator menu, but you simply can't select them. For some reason I MT can't recognize it. Any ideas??????

2. So far my ZUP 62 just recognized butterfly and gartley patterns. Anyone could tell me if it recognized crabs, bats, etc as well?

thank you all! and keep up the great work!

Thank you for the answers, but I think I didn't expose my problem clearly.

Whats is happening to me is the following:

Any ideas??

Thank you again!!

Files:
print.png  41 kb

WRR_ZUP_INFO additions?

WRR,

Thank you for your great work. I wanted to know if you thought it might be possible to:

1. Include a local timestamp on another line of text in a snapshot (like it has in the filename).

2. Include the capability to email an alert from WRR_ZUP_INFO_v02 Stuff Rev 04.zip. I keep having problems with the email alert feature in ZUP 82 when I have WRR-ZUP-INFO on the same chart. Maybe if it was in your indicator I might not have problem?

3. Include the capability to output the text alerts that show up in the alert box into a separate file sort of like you have done with the .gif files.

Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Show historic patterns

Hi guys,

i am running ZUP 82 along with WRR alerts and was wondering if someone can help me. I would like to backtest the setups and dont know how to show the patterns in history. I have tried to change Number Pattern, MaxBartoD to zero and ExtGartleyTypeSearch to 2, and i do get a couple patterns into the history but thats it. I woluld like to get at least a 100 or so that would enable me to run my backtest. Any idea on what seetings i would need to change to get this?

Thanks

Because the patterns are first placed on the chart before the patterns fully developed and redrawn, this indicator may not be what you need for backtest

Reason: