MACD indicator - page 37

Mtf macd mladen anyone?

The mladen macd is fantastic, a MTF version should be very very useful. I was searching but couldnt find it. Any help?

TIA

Pepe

MACD from Accucharts/Teletrader for MT4?????

The MACD from Accucharts/Teletrader seems to be very different from the one in MT4, but they have the same settings. Seems very strange, is it something to do with the min/max values?

In this one the Forest/Histogram is much smaller than a pair of MAs...

Files:
macdddd.jpg  164 kb

you can see its a simple and very good indi, but cant seem to rework it on MT4

thanks

found here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

page 1, Banzai posted "MACD 2 colour hist" with options on the ma's, good

Files:

Need help with an alert

I have simple request, I think. MT4 has an indicator called OSMA. Can anyone turn it into an EA and add an alert for when it crosses the zero line? Also, is it possible to make the alert send email or text in addition to sound? Or, even leave it as an indicator that sends alert email. Whatever is easiest. I am new to MT4 and will greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you!

Mike

Need a new MACD way to trade.

Hi can anyone help me about the following way?

The box will be between two crossing......I guess the thing will be clearer from the image.I want a box of highest price and lowest price between two crossing of MACD line.....I call it MACD crossing.I shall trade based on this in the next MACD up or downtrend.If the box is broken in upper frame I shall go for long and vice versa.

And it will be very good to see the box of higher TF in lower TF I mean double box will be very preferable .

regards.

Files:
macdbox.gif  28 kb

Macd divergencia

Seeking MACD divergence indicator

divergence is given in figures size indicating

who can help

thank you

Macd

Hi

i am new to Forex and reading everything i can get my hands on, looking at my demo account META4 how can i change the colour on MACD IE green and red, is it possible to also add extra indicaters to the MACD

any help wouldd be appreciated

Please tell me, which timeframe is best for MACD: 5M, 15M, 30M or 1H?

Reason: