Notis indicator by Alexander Gettinger

notis.mq4

Files:
notis.mq4  3 kb
notis_mql.png  65 kb

ADX ROC Oscillator

adx_roc_oscillator.mq4

mrtools:
Made the adx plusdi minusdi cross non repainting histogram.

Hi Sir,

Is it possible to have alerts on this histo ADX nrp or on the one nrp with arows please?

(both are on page 7)

Bon week-end

jf

celte83:
Hi Sir,

Is it possible to have alerts on this histo ADX nrp or on the one nrp with arows please?

(both are on page 7)

Bon week-end

jf

celte83

Here is a version with alerts added : adxcrosses_nrp_histo_amp_alerts.mq4

hi dear mr. tools and mladen

would you please make a histogram indicator based on +di slope ?

thanks and happy new year .

amiralias:
hi dear mr. tools and mladen

would you please make a histogram indicator based on +di slope ?

thanks and happy new year .

amiralias

+di slope alone for itself does not mean anything. Only in relation to -di and additionally with adx value (when adx is above or bellow some level) it becomes an indicator of a trend. Slope of either +di or -di was never used by Welles Wilder (the inventor of adx) in any kind of analysis

Does this one repaint?

mladen:
celte83 Here is a version with alerts added : adxcrosses_nrp_histo_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
amiralias +di slope alone for itself does not mean anything. Only in relation to -di and additionally with adx value (when adx is above or bellow some level) it becomes an indicator of a trend. Slope of either +di or -di was never used by Welles Wilder (the inventor of adx) in any kind of analysis

hi dear mladen

thanks for your reply

as you know , slope of adx or +di and -di is a guideline for start of trend .

value of them or cross levels shows trend power .

there are some indicators for levels cross but i couldn't find any slope mode indicator other than "adx slope" .

other two lines slope( plus and minus di ) is important for me as much as adx slope .

please make a multi time or 4 time frame bars indicator for + di slope .

thanks

amiralias:
hi dear mladen

thanks for your reply

as you know , slope of adx or +di and -di is a guideline for start of trend .

value of them or cross levels shows trend power .

there are some indicators for levels cross but i couldn't find any slope mode indicator other than "adx slope" .

other two lines slope( plus and minus di ) is important for me as much as adx slope .

please make a multi time or 4 time frame bars indicator for + di slope .

thanks

amiralias

The start of a trend is determined if +di and -di cross. Single value of either -di or +di for itself can not show you a trend change. nor the slope of either of those two. Only combined they can show you the trend

Maybe this helps for adx (and -di and +di) : Welles Wilder : "New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems" pdf

Reason: