Discussion - page 20

newdigital:
Total winners from the beginning of the testing:

EURUSD:

1. Firebird v0.65, timefilter with 4727 pips.

2. Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter with 920 pips.

3. GoldWarrior02b with 881 pips.

4. GoldWarrior02b with timefilter with 591 pips.

5. Scalp_net with 533 pips.

6. Mandarine with 371 pips.

7. GridMACD EA with 288 pips.

8. Scalp_net_v1.5 with 248 pips.

9. DayTrading3, timefilter with 222 pips.

10. Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter with 216 pips.

11. Brainwashing 1c1. H4 timeframe with 201 pips.

12. MaChannel with 169 pips.

13. Scalp_net_v1.2 with timefilter with 159 pips.

14. SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.21 with 146 pips.

15. Scalp_net_v1.3 with 141 pips.

16. PriceChannelExpert_v4 with 100 pips.

17. Envelope 2.11 with 88 pips.

18. KSRobot_1_5_eur_m15 with 76 pips.

19. Mandarine, timefilter with 75 pips.

20. Scalp_net_v1.2 with 72 pips.

21. qq_v2.1_eurusd_MM with 70 pips (first week testing)

22. StepMAExpert_v1.42 with 58 pips.

23. Brainwashing 1c. H1 timeframe with 30 pips.

24. easyLMA_v6 with 13 pips.

GBPUSD:

1. Firebird v0.65 with 1080 pips.

2. GoldWarrior02b with timefilter with 878 pips.

3. StepMAExpert_v1.42 with 500 pips.

4. TradersPowerExpert_v1.2 with 421 pips.

5. Envelope 2.11 with 366 pips.

6. GoldWarrior02b with 292 pips.

7. StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod with 262 pips.

8. easyLMA_v6 with 220 pips.

9. DayTrading3, timefilter with 183 pips.

10. Brainwashing 1c1. H4 timeframe with 182 pips.

11. Brainwashing 1c. H1 timeframe with 157 pips.

12. e-Monday_LS with 151 pips.

13. SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.21 with 124 pips.

14. Brainwashing 1c. M15 timeframe, 8-18 timefilter with 121 pips.

15. Brainwashing 1c. H4 timeframe with 85 pips.

16. StepMAExpert_v1.4 with 48 pips.

USDJPY:

1. StepMAExpert_v1.4 with 681 pips.

2. StepMAExpert_v1.42 with 377 pips.

3. Brainwashing 1c. H4 timeframe with 248 pips.

4. TradersPowerExpert_v1.2 with 221 pips.

5. Firebird v0.65, timefilter with 182 pips.

6. Brainwashing 1c1. H4 timeframe with 106 pips.

7. Brainwashing 1c. M15 timeframe, 8-18 timefilter with 47 pips.

8. DayTrading3, timefilter with 5 pips.

USDCHF:

1. Firebird v0.65, timefilter with 10402 pips.

2. Firebird v0.65 with 7704 pips.

3. PriceCross with 1080 pips.

4. MaChannel with 990 pips.

5. GridMACD EA with 680 pips.

6. Brainwashing 1c. H1 timeframe with 378 pips.

7. Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter with 374 pips.

8. DayTrading3, timefilter with 357 pips.

9. SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.21 with 333 pips.

10. Brainwashing 1c. M15 timeframe, 8-18 timefilter with 288 pips.

11. TradersPowerExpert_v1.2 with 205 pips.

12. Mandarine, timefilter with 144 pips.

13. USD Hunter with 113 pips.

14. Brainwashing 1c. H4 timeframe with 89 pips.

15. easyLMA_v6 with 63 pips.

16. StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod with 46 pips.

AUDUSD:

1. easyLMA_v6 with 264 pips.

2. Scalp_net_v1.3 with 36 pips.

3. N/A.

USDCAD:

1. GoldWarrior02b with 188 pips.

2. easyLMA_v6 with 156 pips.

3. N/A.

GBPJPY:

1. StepMAExpert_v1.42 with 103 pips.

2. N/A.

3. N/A.

GBPCHF:

1. N/A.

2. N/A.

3. N/A.

EURJPY:

1. Scalp_net_v1.5 with 703 pips.

2. Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter with 135 pips.

3. N/A.

EURGBP:

1. N/A.

2. N/A.

3. N/A.

42163 pips in total (incl Firebird EA).

Or

25954 pips in total excluding the following:

EURUSD:

Firebird v0.65, timefilter with 4727 pips.

USDCHF:

Firebird v0.65, timefilter with 10402 pips.

GBPUSD:

Firebird v0.65 with 1080 pips.

Could you break down the totals into average weekly pips or monthly pips. This will give us better clarification as to what to expect from the EA weekly!

Dave <<<

iscuba11:
Could you break down the totals into average weekly pips or monthly pips. This will give us better clarification as to what to expect from the EA weekly!
Dave <<<

iscuba11,

Total pips from the beginning of the testing period is helping a lot. But i agree: monthly results may be very usefull. I plan to do it in portfolio section and with EAs tested during the one year.

Because I start to test some EAs and stop testing the other one. So to provide this job it is necessary to have several EAs with good yearly results. We will have it in the end of this year.

Just imagine: i calculate monthly pips (it is not easy as i do this section alone) but suddenly EA lost money a lot. So it is the better way to do it for the EAs which were forward tested during at least 8 months. We have 4 or 5 EAs which were profitable for 8 months.

So i may do it for those EAs.

You may have already posted which EA's were profitable each month. But for this old gipper, could you tell me the link or tell me which ones were profitable each month for every month for the 8 months running. Like you said, the start and stop of EA testing has confused me to the point I am not sure what we are truly seeing. But if you could point out the best of the best profitable ones that were profitable each month for 8 months then this old person would really appreciate you more than he does already! And the dust will settle as to which ones are really most stable EA's to play with real money!

Dave <<<

iscuba11:
You may have already posted which EA's were profitable each month. But for this old gipper, could you tell me the link or tell me which ones were profitable each month for every month for the 8 months running. Like you said, the start and stop of EA testing has confused me to the point I am not sure what we are truly seeing. But if you could point out the best of the best profitable ones that were profitable each month for 8 months then this old person would really appreciate you more than he does already! And the dust will settle as to which ones are really most stable EA's to play with real money!
Dave <<<

iscuba11,

weekly results are posted in weekly performance thread. Weekly performance thread is most usefull than total leaders thread. Besides I am posting the statemens since the beginning of the testing period on 3 threads every week.

I will create monthly performance for EAs which were profitable during at least 8 months.

But look at weekly performance thread. Monthly performance thread will be the same one, just a little smaller.

There are the link to the thread with discussion about EAs with real money https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

And there are the other good threads https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 and https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383

You suggestion concening monthly performance and especially about excel tables are very good. I will do that.

But for now I am using weekly performance thread and the statements. If i do not have a time to look at the weekly performance thread from the beginning so I am using total leaders thread and the statements. We can not do anything without statements.

It may be in the same way as excel file which i created for Scalp_net EA. But anyway it will be 10 or 15 excel files and all the files should be updated regularly (by me). So you know ...

BTW you questions is more related to this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

Just a bit of a ramble and doodle concerning my demo test on the qq_v2 out of the box defaults on 5m charts. I went ahead and placed the EA on the EurUsd/GbpUsd/UsdCad/UsdChf. I know it's only been set up for the Eur pair but figured why not? It's just demo. So this week for me there were three trades...all on the Swissy and all closed in profit. One for 3pips after T/S was hit on a retracement, another for 9 pips and one for 30. One thing i noted is that without fail, each of these trades was entered at the tippy-top of the move, and each had to wait a day or so to finaly close in profit. So with the CHF the settings might need adjustment...but since i can't read Russian i haven't a clue as to what is what, and what to tweak : )

One more thought, these three trades, with default settings on the UsdChf pair took the 10k demo to 12,300 in three trades. LOL. Oh that it could have been real monies and traded such!

Cheers,

Thom

accrete:
Just a bit of a ramble and doodle concerning my demo test on the qq_v2 out of the box defaults on 5m charts. I went ahead and placed the EA on the EurUsd/GbpUsd/UsdCad/UsdChf. I know it's only been set up for the Eur pair but figured why not? It's just demo. So this week for me there were three trades...all on the Swissy and all closed in profit. One for 3pips after T/S was hit on a retracement, another for 9 pips and one for 30. One thing i noted is that without fail, each of these trades was entered at the tippy-top of the move, and each had to wait a day or so to finaly close in profit. So with the CHF the settings might need adjustment...but since i can't read Russian i haven't a clue as to what is what, and what to tweak : )

One more thought, these three trades, with default settings on the UsdChf pair took the 10k demo to 12,300 in three trades. LOL. Oh that it could have been real monies and traded such!

Cheers,

Thom

I am testing this version on EURUSD M5.

Some discussion and explanation of the settings are on those two pages:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

EA'S testing

Nd

Is it possible to you in the total leaders section to write beside each EA the beginning date of testing.

Thanks in advance

yass:
Nd

Is it possible to you in the total leaders section to write beside each EA the beginning date of testing.

Thanks in advance

yes of course. I need to spend several hours for that to look at the statements as i don't remember it now.

newdigital:
I am testing this version on EURUSD M5.

Some discussion and explanation of the settings are on those two pages:

I added the other qq EAs (for GBPUSD and USDCHF). So we have 3 postfolio sets up to now. For the files please see the first post on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174701

I want to buy one good EA!

Hi,

i want to buy good EA...

who will be selling some lucrative EA orders a message to me...

I have much urgency!

thanks!

Reason: