FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1575

Alexey Volchanskiy:
18:30USUSDEIA Crude Oil Stocks change (Nov 20)10.961M0.252M

The US increased its oil stocks by 0.951M in October. And what are their total stocks?

One far from fully laden mid-sized Suezmax came into port early...

If you trade oil - at least be able to assess "on your fingers" what 0.961M barrels are and how in reality that number affects the price of oil

Vizard_:
Alesha... don't be stupid... you're in an interview.
You're a bit young to be waving your rights... You're as far away from the first category... as China)))
Come on... 2 more points... and then we'll see)))

I've come up with task 2! We have to come up with a working system, according to the parameters on the skin. Describe what's what and where...

Alexey Busygin:

I've come up with task 2! I have to come up with a working system, according to the parameters on the skin. Well, accordingly, describe what is how and why and where

Great! All that's left is to come up with task 3...

Vizard_:
Great! All that's left is to come up with task three...
Why did you say three, you should have said one! I found the damn goldfish.

stranger:
I'm ashamed of his expressions, 'spanking', okay us, but Yusufhodja, an intellectual, professor and spanking))))
but "tapping" is a good thing.

predetermined audi.

Roman Busarov:

a predetermined audi. the performance is crisp.

Not badly worked out)

As for Audi, Myth, I would say that there is a medium-term trend reversal there, with targets at least around 80, the same will be true for the Euro, I think in mid-January 16.

Now would be ideal to rally to 71, throw in the bears and pick up the bears themselves.

Yusufkhoja is degrading in our society.
Reason: