Observations of the Nina method - page 14

If you load the CCI 14 and drag the 25 ema in the same window it give the same indication as the IND Inverse + 25ema.The cci seems just a bit smoother.See the attached picture.Did anyone create an EA yet.

Files:
picture.gif  23 kb

Hi all,exit can be done in the better way I think ?!

Help

Help me please!

What this blue ball in signal?

Thanks

Files:
signal_nina.jpg  99 kb

Help

Help me please!

What this blue ball in signal?

Thanks

Files:
nina_cpia.jpg  128 kb

hello,

It is an indicator built for the method Nina and not for this thread. please go on thethe thread of NINA ...

Nice strategy!

forexian:
Hi,

BrunoFX... i m impressed by the simplicity of this system. As far as my experience is concerned, the real success in the forex market lies in applying simple trading systems with discipline and consistency. However, a very important part, ie the exit, is still need to be developed.

The problem with exits of trend-following systems is that not all exit strategies work well in different market conditions. An exit strategy which may hve earned u most of trend two or three times, will probably let u out too early the third or fourth time. So basically the point I am trying to clear is we must get settle on anyone way to exit which we are comfortable with. I use many exit strategies, some of which are detailed below...

ATR Exits

I use this one to take a fix no. of pips. Here, I take the value of ATR(14) on the bar/candle I entered my trade and multiply that value by 2,3,4 or 5 depending on the momentum in the market. The resulting value is the no. of pips I take. For e.g. today on GBPUSD, a trade was signaled at 06:30 GMT. The ATR(14) at the time of entry was 0.0014. Multiplying it by 5 gives me 0.0070 or 70 pips. So this becomes my profit target.

BrainTrend2Stop

I often use this indicator for trailing my stop. I think this needs no further explaination. Most of the time i get very good exits.

Pivots Based Exits

Using a combination of Camarilla Pivots and standard pivots can be a very effective way of exiting a trade. This method helps u to catch most of the pips but it requires a little judgement. Once u practice this way of exit, believe me, u wont need another.

Hope this helps everyone. If anybody wants, I can post chart examples.

Regards...

I like the idea of using the braintrend2 stop for stops

hey

hey nina i was wondering if you could explain the method so that a newbie could understand, it would be greatly appreciated

BrunoFX:
Hello Traders,

Here several days that several among us, test the method of NINA with pleasure. However, from the very start of this test, after having sought filters, I noted some correlations which could be interesting.

I attach you an image for comprehension.

guiding principle:

crossing ind+ma25 above or below the reference mark 0. confirmation of the stoch + confirmation fx_fisher

Rules:

FT: M30

Indicators: IND Inverse +MA25

FX_Fisher

Stoch (5.3.3)

Buy: cross INDinverse+MA25 above reference mark 0 + Stoch green line with the top of the red line and it must go up + Fx_fisher :it bar must be green and above reference mark 0

To close the order: with the crossing of the line of Stoch or TP = 15

For the sell, to see the reverse and the same for to close order

you must have the 3 indicators to validate the order at the same time.

By making a backtest, I noted that this method was always advances some and advantageous that that of NINA.

I smooth you to validate it and tell me your conclusions.

If it are good, us will be able to undoubtedly make a EA

Hi, I'm kinda new and I don't know how to add the IND Inverse +MA25and the FX_Fisher in MetaTrader . Could anybody show me more instructions how to get these 2 indicators ? Thanks in advance

Nice setups

I don't know if bruno is trading this system anymore or not, but it does give some good entires. I've modified the filters a bit for more secure entry points. Take a look at the charts for today's trades. Let me know what you think...

Files:
bruno2.jpg  136 kb
bruno.jpg  144 kb
Reason: